New Regime/Baby Puff

ms_kenesha

I am so psyched, I can now lightly pick out my hair into a small puff and put on a headband without looking like a spaz who is putting a headband on a ********
smile.gif
Where is the digital camera when you need it? I hadn't really noticed the growth because I wet my hair every single day and just let it airdry so with shrinkage I hadn't noticed that it was growing! It's almost 1mth since I had the BC, so I'm really excited.

I think this weekend I might dye my hair, but I'm still up in the air about that. But I am going to start a new regime...it is the Eggs/Surge/MSM challenge...it consists of Eating at least 2 egg whites a day, using Surge all over my scalp at least 1x a day, and to take 3000 mg of MSM per day in Orange Juice.

Congrats MsKenesha! Just make sure those headbands don't pull too tight around the hairline (which is a mistake I made after doing my BC last year).

Wow girl that was fast. Congratulations. Putting water on your hair is almost like fertilizing a plant. Your hair really thrives. I'm sure with your new challenge (which sounds like a greatone
wink.gif
), you'll be back with another update in no time. It's great to see you progressing so well. You grow girl
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
micarae said:
Congratulations! Enjoy the twa while you can, cause it will not last long...trust me.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that! BTW, Congratulations!

Back