New products i just found:Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

JerriBlank

Has anyone heard of these products?
I was in RiteAid this morning and i bought the conditioner.
The ingredients are reallygood,esp. when compared to these "salon products" that do next to nothing to my hair.I'm thinking they are gonna have to step their mediocre quality game up.
Anyhoo,here are the ingredients:
Water, cetearyl alcohol, palm oil, behentrimonium chloride, apple fruit extract, glycerin, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, niacinamide, pyridoxine hci, shea butter, citric acid, olive fruit oil, sugar cane extract, benzyl alcohol, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, avocado oil, black currant seed oil, linalool, lemon peel extract, CI 19140, camellia sinensis leaf extract, CI 15985, parfum.

I

I've used it for the past two days. I actually did a hair comparison between it and Herbal Essences HH. I give the slight edge to HH but I do like the Triple Nutrition. It smells like faint green apples and de-tangles well enough. Walgreens has a $1 off coupon near the products display. I would recommend giving it a try.

Thanks m'am:yep:
I did a search but i didn't see this.
I can never find anything on here:ohwell:

I've used it for the past two days. I actually did a hair comparison between it and Herbal Essences HH. I give the slight edge to HH but I do like the Triple Nutrition. It smells like faint green apples and de-tangles well enough. Walgreens has a $1 off coupon near the products display. I would recommend giving it a try.
Is your comparison posted on here?
I would like to see if it is:yep:

Sorry I didn't take pics. I divided my hair, spritzed it down with water, and applied each to one section. My hair is very coily and tangly. Both conditioners allowed me to de-tangle and both moisturized my hair well. I was actually bouncing my hair around because my hair was looking so good. lol. Next time I'll photo doc it.

Sorry I didn't take pics. I divided my hair, spritzed it down with water, and applied each to one section. My hair is very coily and tangly. Both conditioners allowed me to de-tangle and both moisturized my hair well. I was actually bouncing my hair around because my hair was looking so good. lol. Next time I'll photo doc it.

Thanks!
Sorry,i wasn't trying to make you feel bad for not taking pics.lol!
Thanks for the review though!!!

Back