New Product: Wondergro Shea Butter: The Original Silky Shine

lovelymissyoli

Okay ladies, I haven’t heard anyone rave or review this product yet, so I’ll give you a little one…and I do mean little.

About a month ago I walked into the bss looking for some moisturizer and a new condition when the storeowner tells me about a new product his customers insist he start carrying. (I did this very thing and the next week he started carrying Surge). Anyways, I pick up this shampoo/conditioner called Wondergro Shea Butter: The Original Silky Shine, which promises to gently cleanse, provide lustrous shine, soften and conditioner, moisturize with rich vitamins, and strengthen and protect. Now, what it promised didn’t make me buy this shampoo. I bought it because I didn’t know shea butter came in the form of shampoo and was interested and seeing what it could do for my hair in a liquid form. Okay…and the wording was a little enticing… :)

Well, it was worth the $4.19+tax I paid for it. Not only does this shampoo have an exotic scent, you can tell it’s going to work wonders the minute you pour it into your palm. After I shampooed (no conditioner yet), my hair felt great! Lots of slip and yes, I had some shine too! Also, detangling was a breeze! This shampoo did everything it promised and I believe that’s why my press & curl came out looking better that usual (pics in album). Okay, so I’m not the best product reviewer, but this product worked great and I recommend it to anyone looking for something new to try.

BTW, have any of you ladies used this product or heard anything about it? Please share.

Here are a pictures and excerpts along with the ingredients that are listed on the bottle:

shampoobottlepiclineup3lk.jpg

WONDERGRO SHEA BUTTER: Healthy hair has noticeable qualities like shine, strength, body, softness, and manageability. Daily grooming, heat/chemical treatments and environmental elements often compromise these healthy hair essentials. Our tangle-ease formula shampoo and conditioner was designed with special silicones, vitamins and proteins, to protect and restore these essential qualities.

Shea Butter, also known as African Butter, has a naturally high content of vitamins A, E & F, fatty acids and triglycerides. These essential elements provide for good skin balance and moisture. In the hair, shea butter moisturizes dry brittle hair and revitalizes split ends. Shea butter also protects from sun and heat styling damage.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidoproyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Propylene Glycol, Cocomide DEA, Keratin Protein, Vitamin E, B1, (shea butter, horsetail, nettle, burdock, and coltsfoot extracts), Polyquaternium, 7, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDH Hydantoin, Glycol Stearate, Hexalene Glycol, Certified Color, Fragrance.

lovelymissyoli said:
Okay ladies, I haven’t heard anyone rave or review this product yet, so I’ll give you a little one…and I do mean little.

About a month ago I walked into the bss looking for some moisturizer and a new condition when the storeowner tells me about a new product his customers insist he start carrying. (I did this very thing and the next week he started carrying Surge). Anyways, I pick up this shampoo/conditioner called Wondergro Shea Butter: The Original Silky Shine, which promises to gently cleanse, provide lustrous shine, soften and conditioner, moisturize with rich vitamins, and strengthen and protect. Now, what it promised didn’t make me buy this shampoo. I bought it because I didn’t know shea butter came in the form of shampoo and was interested and seeing what it could do for my hair in a liquid form. Okay…and the wording was a little enticing… :)

Well, it was worth the $4.19+tax I paid for it. Not only does this shampoo have an exotic scent, you can tell it’s going to work wonders the minute you pour it into your palm. After I shampooed (no conditioner yet), my hair felt great! Lots of slip and yes, I had some shine too! Also, detangling was a breeze! This shampoo did everything it promised and I believe that’s why my press & curl came out looking better that usual (pics in album). Okay, so I’m not the best product reviewer, but this product worked great and I recommend it to anyone looking for something new to try.

BTW, have any of you ladies used this product or heard anything about it? Please share.

Here are a pictures and excerpts along with the ingredients that are listed on the bottle:

shampoobottlepiclineup3lk.jpg

WONDERGRO SHEA BUTTER: Healthy hair has noticeable qualities like shine, strength, body, softness, and manageability. Daily grooming, heat/chemical treatments and environmental elements often compromise these healthy hair essentials. Our tangle-ease formula shampoo and conditioner was designed with special silicones, vitamins and proteins, to protect and restore these essential qualities.

Shea Butter, also known as African Butter, has a naturally high content of vitamins A, E & F, fatty acids and triglycerides. These essential elements provide for good skin balance and moisture. In the hair, shea butter moisturizes dry brittle hair and revitalizes split ends. Shea butter also protects from sun and heat styling damage.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidoproyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Propylene Glycol, Cocomide DEA, Keratin Protein, Vitamin E, B1, (shea butter, horsetail, nettle, burdock, and coltsfoot extracts), Polyquaternium, 7, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDH Hydantoin, Glycol Stearate, Hexalene Glycol, Certified Color, Fragrance.

I've heard of Wonder Gro, but not this product. Looks and sounds good!! After being on LHCF for a while, the concern I would have is that Sodium Laureth Sulfate is listed as the second ingredient. I think I've heard that this was a harsh surfactant on the hair. I don't really know what I'm talking about, but if you have good results, keep it up!

I havent tried that one but I do use this one (pic below) as well as their "Itch Ease" spray oil. They have some very nice products...

wondergroshea.gif

carmend said:
I havent tried that one but I do use this one (pic below) as well as their "Itch Ease" spray oil. They have some very nice products...

wondergroshea.gif

Yes this is what I use...I love it. I put it on my hair, face, skin etc.

See I didn't know that Wondergro had any other products besides hair grease, shea butter, and a conditioner. Wow, I might have to go back and visit my bss.

Back