New Product - Lil Better Butter

Mrs. Verde

Well at least I think it's a new product. Here's a review from afroniquelyyou.com

Claims: A smooth creamy blend of unrefined shea butter,coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil. Lil Better butter is excellent to seal moisture into hair and skin, as it contains shea butter good for softening and moisture as it contains Vitamins A, E and F; coconut oil which makes for a good treatment of eczema, psoriasis and other damaged effects, and olive oil whose fatty acids help to keep the hair and skin soft and supple.
Review: Initially when I first opened the jar, it looked like it would be so a hard-cream, but when I went to take some out, I quickly learned this butter is so whipped that it just comes up easily. It has a light smell, nothing drastically sweet/nutty, just a good balance. The first time I used the butter, I did so after co-washing my hair and used it as a sealant in conjunction to other products. It was ok, my hair felt at the time coated and maybe just a tad softer and it sealed in the moisture for that day, but by the next day, my hair felt a little dry again, so I reapplied. Point was, my hair wasn’t as soft as it could get. The next time I used it, I did my regular wash/deep treatment (this time with Free Your Mane products, click for the review).
After washing, I used a leave in, and then sealed my hair with the butter. Needless to say, my hair felt fabulous. The butter didn’t make my hair greasy or too bogged down with products. The key to using the Lil Better Butter is to make sure you have a leave in or moisturizer your hair loves that you applied to hair before hand, and then seal it in with the butter. For my first try of the LBB, I didn’t use a moisturizer/leave-in my hair loved, so it didn’t really stay, on the second shot it seemed I found something that worked out a little better.
Overall I like the consistency of the butter and the lightness of it. It’s worked well for sealing in the moisture (providing you use the right leave-in/moisturizer beforehand). It has my thumbs up, plus it works really well for the skin too
Ingredients: Unrefined shea butter, unrefined coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, scent oil, vitamin e
Rating: Rating:
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png
star.png

Shop for this product
Knaps I love being me by KnapsGirl on Etsy

Back