New Product!!! Found at the health food store!!

DangerouslyShy

It is Natures Gate Herbal Biotin Conditioner Gel!

On the container it says as follows:

Even healthy hair will benefit from the rich combination of nutrients in Biotin Conditioner Gel by Nature's Gate. Biotin(Vitamin H), together with Cystine amino acids, provides the climate for hair growth and renewed vigor

DIRECTIONS: Pre-condition hair and scalp by shampooing with Nature's Gate Biotin Shampoo. Rinse and apply Biotin Conditioner Gel, massage thoroughly into the scalp and outward to hair ends. Allow to remain up to three minutes, rinse, and towel dry.

Ingredients:
Barley Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-8 Stearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Wild Mint Oil, Geranium Extract, Biotin, Vitamin E, RNA, DNA, Keratin Amino Acids, B Vitamin Components (Panthenol, INositol, NIacin, Folic Acid), Yest Extract, Cystine, Cysteine, Coffee and Wild Pansy Extracts (Natural Sunscreens), Methylparaben, Propylaparaben, PEG-15M, Phenoxylethanol, Menthol, Sodium Cholride

Those are alot of ingredients. I havent tried it out yet, but I will and will let you know how it turns out. Does it sound like a good product?! and would you use it?! I didnt get the shampoo i might try this first!!

give me some feedback.

I also picked up some natural 100% shea butter with Vitamin E in it as well!

I have some of this and I tried it a week or two ago- it wasn't shabby. I'd have to try it again to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down. (It didn't cake on my scalp.)

This product sounds interesting. I wonder if you could get similar effects by breaking up biotin tablets into other conditioners :scratchch

miss_brown said:
This product sounds interesting. I wonder if you could get similar effects by breaking up biotin tablets into other conditioners :scratchch

My mom and I both tried the biotin mixed w/conditioners based on another thread that I read last week, end result: MY mom was experiencing MAJOR schedding...she says it's stopped and has very little breakage as well. She's got rope threads for hair strands so when her hair hits the floor, you see it!! There are NONE. I've not had any shedding and only minimal breakage and I'm transitioning. It's a keeper for us both. :)

I have this conditioner gel, I've used it once it was okay for me, I guess I have to use it again to see how it really works.

DId the biotin make your hair hard? I have two bottles of Biotin that I do not use that I would love to crunch up and put in my V05 Pina Colada.

Also, what kind of conditioner do you mix it with?

LaNecia said:
My mom and I both tried the biotin mixed w/conditioners based on another thread that I read last week, end result: MY mom was experiencing MAJOR schedding...she says it's stopped and has very little breakage as well. She's got rope threads for hair strands so when her hair hits the floor, you see it!! There are NONE. I've not had any shedding and only minimal breakage and I'm transitioning. It's a keeper for us both. :)

Ms. K,

Gurl you change your hair more than I used to!! I love it! :)

As far as my hair is concerned, I can't really say because I'm transitioning and up until Saturday, I've been in braids for the past 8 months! But, my mom (who's really fussy about her hair) did not make mention of an hardness/stiffness. When I call her later today, I'll ask her and bump w/an update.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, the people at my office keep talking about my changing hair. It's really not even that serious, today I have my hair up in the fauxhawk french twist. Monday I had a wet bunnytail, and yesterday I had on a headwrap. They're so amazed, but it's because I work with all Blancos. :lol:

LaNecia said:
Ms. K,

Gurl you change your hair more than I used to!! I love it! :)

As far as my hair is concerned, I can't really say because I'm transitioning and up until Saturday, I've been in braids for the past 8 months! But, my mom (who's really fussy about her hair) did not make mention of an hardness/stiffness. When I call her later today, I'll ask her and bump w/an update.

Oh, I missed the last half of your post, Ms. K, sorry about that.

I mixed it with my Humecto, I have a TUB of it. I don't crush the biotin but rather dilute it in a small amout of water and mix w/the conditioner. From there I mixed in some of Aphogee's Essential Fatty Acids Oil Concentrate (cause my hair had characteristics resembling that of a tumble weed) and sat sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes.

My mom did NOT use the heat element w/her conditioning and she used Motions CPR (which she always uses).

HTH!

Thanks, I might mix it with my precious V05 or my more precious Tropical Milk Protein. I love CPR, too, but I hate the twigs and berries it leaves in my hair. :lol:

LaNecia said:
Oh, I missed the last half of your post, Ms. K, sorry about that.

I mixed it with my Humecto, I have a TUB of it. I don't crush the biotin but rather dilute it in a small amout of water and mix w/the conditioner. From there I mixed in some of Aphogee's Essential Fatty Acids Oil Concentrate (cause my hair had characteristics resembling that of a tumble weed) and sat sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes.

My mom did NOT use the heat element w/her conditioning and she used Motions CPR (which she always uses).

HTH!

Back