New Product Alert- Zerreau Towel Off Waterless Shampoo. Yay Or Nay?

Would you try this wet waterless shampoo?

• Yes, I'd give it a go!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Yuck, no way!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Meh. Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not suitable.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Babysaffy

I've just seen an advert/commercial for a new shampoo that you spray in like a dry shampoo except it lathers,then you use a towel to remove it and the dirt!

I just visited their website and it says:

"TOWEL-OFF
SHAMPOO FOAM

THE HOTTEST SUMMER ESSENTIAL...
Zerreau is a new shampoo that cleans your hair without using water! It's a towel-off wet foam that really cleans effectively. It also removes odours and 'product' such as hairspray, wax and gels. Zerreau leaves you with soft, clean, luscious locks wherever you are!

It's NOT a leave in product and it's NOT a dry shampoo! Its a new hybrid that has all the cleaning power of a wet shampoo with all the convenience of a dry shampoo!"

I think it sounds ok but wonder if it'll work with natural textures, especially now I'm transitioning. I used to use dry shampoo very occasionally when my hair was fully relaxed but didn't like the white residue it could leave.

What do you think? Would you ever try this?

I'd be open to trying it just to see lol

Last edited:
I'd try it at least once. I'd like to know what the ingredients are though.

I don't see it really being any different than the shampoo wipes they often use in nursing homes and hospitals except you use your own towel.

That's a nay for me. I can already tell it's not for my hair. When I "wash my hair" it's concentrated on the scalp anyway. I expect the shampoo to clean my hair as it's running off.

Back