new pictures...

naturaline

hi iv tried time and time again to show pics but it never works out 4me :confused:

with alil help iv just added my 1st 3 pics :p

http://public.fotki.com/naturaline

my hairs all natural- lately iv added a colour. it was poppy red but now its a kind of firey look.

no pass word. please take alook... ill add more later :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhair
this is some thick and georgous hair. Good work

thank you... it used to be sooo much thicker and the length was bra strap with strinkage (longer when pulled) this was until i was 14- im 21 now. But as the story usually goes... i had a relaxer accident

so i decided to go natural last year and im sooo glad i did! iv had loads of fun learning about my new hair, how to care for it and even the new feel of it is exciting to me.

it can be a strange thing if you hair is very long then all of a sudden much shorter... people asking 'what happened to you long hair' like shorter hair is a bad thing

iv notice before i just used to come on this site in the aim of growing my hair long again, but now im more focused on the health of my hair which i really wanna carry on with...

i pray God will help it grow again but patience is a virture

Last edited:
blackhair said:
this is some thick and georgous hair. Good work

thank you... it used to be sooo much thicker and the length was bra strap with strinkage (longer when pulled) this was until i was 14- im 21 now. But as the story usually goes... i had a relaxer accident :perplexed

so i decided to go natural last year and im sooo glad i did! :p iv had loads of fun learning about my new hair, how to care for it and even the new feel of it is exciting to me.

it can be a strange thing if you hair is very long then all of a sudden much shorter... people asking 'what happened to you long hair' like shorter hair is a bad thing :confused:

iv notice before i just used to come on this site in the aim of growing my hair long again, but now im more focused on the health of my hair which i really wanna carry on with...

i pray God will help it grow again but patience is a virture :p

I love your hair is so thick and healthy. I am so excited about growing out my hair its makes me want to do the BC but I will have to wait until I get more growth, thanks for sharing.

Trudy said:
I love your hair is so thick and healthy. I am so excited about growing out my hair its makes me want to do the BC but I will have to wait until I get more growth, thanks for sharing.

Thank you...:p

Trudy said:

Thank you...:p
i felt the same but i didnt end up doing a BC. i just kept my hair moisturized and trimed about every 6/7 week. i wore curls a lot of the time- by doing chunky braids at the roots and using perm rods on the ends. and i also made sure i washed my hair 1 to 2 times a week it keep it soft...
hope that helps:)

naturaline said:
hi iv tried time and time again to show pics but it never works out 4me :confused:

with alil help iv just added my 1st 3 pics :p

http://public.fotki.com/naturaline

my hairs all natural- lately iv added a colour. it was poppy red but now its a kind of firey look.

no pass word. please take alook... ill add more later :)
Can you mail me some of that HAIR??? You've got thick luscious locks and PLENTY to spare!!!!

Back