New pictures

keke

Ok yall i got osme new pics. Pics of my attempt at doing cornrows. Hope ya like it. The part you see where there is some hair up thats my undone part. I couldnt figure out how to tame that down in the braiding so im going to let it stick up temporarily till i figure out a way to braid it all in. So i put them in lil bantu knots. Hope they look ok. They do to me im just not sure how the public will react when i step out the door. lol Well anyway here is the
http://public.fotki.com/kells/mine/

I think it is cute, I wish I knew how to braid! Are you going to leave the bantu knots? I like em!

Thank you, thank you. No i took them down cause that was my hair undone a bit but i will put my hair up like that again. I wear a headband scarf over that part of the hair till i do something w/it. lol.

Thank you, thank you. No i took them down cause that was my hair undone a bit but i will put my hair up like that again. I wear a headband scarf over that part of the hair till i do something w/it. lol.

Keke, the braids look great and I like the bantu knots on top! They look like a "bantu-headband" to me and I think it might even look nice if you did them all the way across. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is growing gr8 laketta. I loved that length. Hopefully by end of this year my hair will come out that long. I gotta get some more vitamins myself and by next summer i should be brastrap. i really feel i can do it. gotta be careful w/this hair. I seen to many of yall pics to know that i can be brastrap. :^D

Oooh Keke...can we be hair buddies? Please please pretty please with sugar on it and chocolate kisses in a caramel sauce? /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif I just started doing my own cornrows coz I'm so stubborn I won't let anyone do my hair...so I'd love to take this journey with someone. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif /images/graemlins/bdance.gif /images/graemlins/angel.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

OK, now that I've got that out of the way... /images/graemlins/grin.gif You're doing a great job, Girl. Ooooh can't wait to bombard you with questions /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hi Nonie. Yes we can be hair buddies. I finished up my cornrows, best i can, today and they look fine just that, again, my hair is all sticking out, too much, i added in hair on some of them but i think i gotta try again and maybe split MY hair more evenly. Anyway, im gonna try to remember to take pictures so yall can see. Good thing though is im gonna do that bantu knot style too i loved that one.

Looks really good. I wish someone could teach me to cornrow. But I have all nephews in my family and no little girls to practice on /images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe I should buy a baby doll to practice with.

yes that would be a great start. i used a barbie doll , very small head, but it can kinda help you. if you get a doll try to get a big headed doll.

Ok everyone, FIRST (the cornrows that you see in my braid pictures(the first 2 or 3 pictures) are the work of a PROFESSIONAL. The rest is me.

Second i have new pictures up in my naturalness album of my curly twists so go head and take a look. :^)

Girl why did you call that an "attempt" Girl you did an excellent job. Your hair looks great. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

oooh oooh oooh. I wanna be hair buddies tooo. I have been doing cornrows on my hair. I just did some (w/o ext) I will post pics either today or tomorrow. but please please please can I be your hair buddie?? /images/graemlins/dork.gif (w/ nonie too)

Thank yoooouuuuu. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif And yes you can be my hair buddy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Good to have more folx in to help me. Infact im trying to take some hair classes so the stuff i have learned on here will be put to good use, hopefully, if i get registered in time. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back