New pics

keke

Ok everyone. i FINALLY got some hair shots. Its some length shots. How long i dunno i have no ruler. I just go by where its at on my body. My hair is natural now and i didnt bother to press my hair out to see the REAL length so what you see maybe you can just imagine what it would look like if it was all pressed out. LOL Here are a few. I put it in a new folder. Hope you all can see them well. lol

http://public.fotki.com/kells/my_naturalness/

Hey Keke
wave.gif

Good you set up an album! It's going serve as a great tool during your journey! Happy Hair Growing!
weird.gif

Yes. thank you, thank you. I'm surprised by how many hits i got on that album versus my braids album. lol. Guess folx are more interested in seeing some actual HAIR rather than braids. LOL. I just added another pic though.

Ok everyone i put up a few more pics. I finally fro'd so here ya go. I put the link in my signature this time
laugh.gif

Ty, ty all. I am having a problem w/curlign my hair w/my hot curler. My hair will NOT hold the curl. I dunno if its cause of my moisturizing it everyday or maybe some product on here or what. I put my curlwax on it and that didnt hold the curl, i use the plain heat by itself that didnt do it either. I let it sit on my hair for 7-10 seconds(i dont leave it on my hair for that long usually just for this time to try to get it right) and THAT didnt do anything either. Just went limp and fluffed up. Guess my hair is saying 'no! stop puttin that heat on me i am NOT going to curl.' LOL. Now w/some gel it will curl so i guess i should only use that. But thats weird. Never happened b4.

ty, aaliyah and no Karonica. I was thinking that may be the case that maybe on washed hair it would hold better. Oh well. I havent tried to press it yet or anything but i guess to curl it w/the curling iron i have to wash. Right now i'm on a little experiment of no-washing for a month. So far i must say i have noticed growth here in back.
laugh.gif
After i am done next month i will get to washing. I'm thinking of using my samples of L'anza or this VO5 Oasis Lavendar

I know if you use some types of greases or waxes and then curl/flatiron, the hair will kinda boil a little and go limp.
laugh.gif
(I can't describe it, but I've witnessed it while doing my mother's hair many of times).
laugh.gif
Palmer's Coconut Oil is the only thing I haven't seen this with. I notice a lot of hairdressers tend to use that orange Dudley stuff too before curling.
smile.gif
Anyways, lighter products tend to work best.

hi keke
wave.gif

Your braids are so pretty! I also like the pic with the hair twisted in the front and the back out in a puff.

How did your semester go?

Happy hair growing!

My semester went fine. I didnt get as good of grades as i thought but i did pass. Ty for liking my puff. If only i had a close friend that went fully natural also. I have a friend thats is natural and we are on a hair challenge thing to see who can get the most growth by January of next year. I'm trying to help her though. She wears her hair in a wrap by pressing it every week, once a week. I'm trying to get her to maybe stop it but we'll see.

Back