:::New PICS:::Length Update:::

AnjelLuvs

I have some new pics in my album, they are located in the NEW -Perm section, I have pics of my hair from December, and some for about 5 mins ago. I am shocked I got growth because I was slummin majorly on my hair regime and care.

Looking good
up.gif
I can defintely see growth progress
smile.gif

Yeh I keep asking my moms if she sees growth yet, everytime I wash, I know she is like damn girl leave me alone about your hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Your hair looks good. I can really see the progress.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, but did you go to Tuskegee University Eclipse? I graduated in summer 2001, my husband graduated spring 2001.

I can see the differnce in the growth. I have also been meaning to try rollersetting the way you do in your album...mostly to strtech the roots a little. It looks good!

Angel, your hair looks great, but I have another question. Were you on this MTV reality show about recent college grads looking for a job? If you weren't, then you have a twin that was on the show!

[ QUOTE ]
NuMe2004 said:
Angel, your hair looks great, but I have another question. Were you on this MTV reality show about recent college grads looking for a job? If you weren't, then you have a twin that was on the show!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I was, I posted about it in the off-topic forum, and I went to Penn State Univ.

I am goin post pics of a regular rollerset tomorrow hopefully, because I have to rewash my hair because it is matted down, due to the perm I had in yesterday, you know when there are burns on your head, I dont blame it on the perm, I itched my scalp and was wearing it in a tight ponytail previously. Although it doesnt hurt like my previous perms, I switched perms!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Looking good
up.gif
I can defintely see growth progress
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
up.gif
D I T T O
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Your hair looks good. I can really see the progress.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, but did you go to Tuskegee University Eclipse? I graduated in summer 2001, my husband graduated spring 2001.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
Yes, I graduated in summer 1999. Small world!

Wow, Angel, it grew so much! I know you said you slacked off-but your hair definitely doesn't show it. Happy hair growing
smile.gif
!

Back