New Pics in my hair album.

kegbire27

Ok, I just updated my photo album. I just washed, conditioned, and blew dry my hair. This is the first time I have blown dry my hair in 9 months. The last time I blew dry my hair was in June 05. I just wanted to track my progress. Take a look. Also, I wanted to flat iron my hair but don't know where to start and suggestions on products that I should use?

nice pics! I luv your wash and go hair :love:
for flat iron recs. I would recomend the chi but there are other brands that are just as good ;)

*Dee* said:
nice pics! I luv your wash and go hair :love:
for flat iron recs. I would recomend the chi but there are other brands that are just as good ;)

Thanks Dee. I'm sorry to sound so dumb but could you please tell me what is a chi?

The chi is the brand of flat iron that I use, it looks like this:
P1138775.jpg

It's also what most professional stylists prefer :yep:

You may actually be my hair twin! Maybe... I dont know. Wont know till I BC but your wash n go pics look liek my new growth after its washed! Great pics and gorgeous hair!

beyondcute said:
You may actually be my hair twin! Maybe... I dont know. Wont know till I BC but your wash n go pics look liek my new growth after its washed! Great pics and gorgeous hair!
Thanks beyondcute! Thanks beyondcute! Your hair is gorgeous to! It's funny as long as my hair is washed it looks nice but after two day it's a different story. I have to wash it often to make it behave. Almost every two days.

Beautiful hair, and thanks for sharing your pics. If my natural hair was your length, I'd be a very happy camper. I think I'll have way more shinkage than you do, though.

Cheleigh said:
Beautiful hair, and thanks for sharing your pics. If my natural hair was your length, I'd be a very happy camper. I think I'll have way more shinkage than you do, though.

Thanks Cheleigh, I'm loving your photo album and your hair.

Your hair is the bomb! Digging the wash n go! Can u please tell me what kind of products you use on your hair? Very becoming!:D

DDtexlaxd said:
Your hair is the bomb! Digging the wash n go! Can u please tell me what kind of products you use on your hair? Very becoming!:D
Thanks DDtexlaxd! I just added the products that I use daily to my photo album. However, I currently use the Jane Carter Solution line.

Kegbire27, I like your hair & it's growing nicely...I use a Chi (sparingly) b/c it doesn't split my ends & adds great shine. However, I hope you keep the blowdrying to a minimum b/c it can contribute to split ends. Keep up the good work...

Back