New pics in Fotki!

shadylane21

Hello all! I am still very new at this but I have added some pics so that everyone could see my starting point and possibly offer me in advice to getting APL! PLEASE PLEASE check it out and feel free to leave a comment. at this time my comments are pretty naked:lachen:. I would greatly appreciate the luv TY in advance!

your pics are very nice and your hair looks very healthy. Good starting point . I could not leave any comments on your fotki I think it is disabled. HHG

I checked out your fotki and your hair is very pretty. I love the highlights. I'm pretty new at this myself and couldn't find a link to leave a comment.

Last edited:
Your hair looks good. You are on your way.
How does the Camelization goes? That is a new process to me. Do you plan on wearing and braids to get to your hair goal?

I looked at your fotki too, I like your starting point. The highlights are off the chain too!!!.

P.S. You have a great looking family. Loves the make up.

? What type of lipgloss do you have on.

your pics are very nice and your hair looks very healthy. Good starting point . I could not leave any comments on your fotki I think it is disabled. HHG

Thanks for visiting! I just fixed my comments setting, TY. Maybe this is why my comments are naked:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Your hair looks good. You are on your way.
How does the Camelization goes? That is a new process to me. Do you plan on wearing and braids to get to your hair goal?

TY for visiting! the carmelization is basically using the hair color and peroxide instead of bleach which is supposed to be healthier, My beautician did it and she is awesome I have experinced any dryness as of yet, but with this board I am learning to keep my hair really healthy:grin::grin:

As far as braids I have worn my hair in micros or tree braids for the past few years only leaving my real hair down a few weeks out of the year! I started this journey quite by accident just wanting to leave my hair down for a few weeks because I usually hait my hair because it is usuall thick and unrully.........Then I found this site:yep: and I love having my hair out for the first time ever in my life and i'm 27! I found that wearing micros so much was killing my edges, so if I do get braids again it will have to be bo braids or something like that.

I looked at your fotki too, I like your starting point. The highlights are off the chain too!!!.

P.S. You have a great looking family. Loves the make up.

? What type of lipgloss do you have on.

TY! Thanks for checking it out! I hope to make it better, i'm just starting out. As far as lipgloss and make-up I could go on for days not only am I a hair PJ I am a make-up pj:love::love::love:.

So in these pics im using a colored lipglass from M.A.C., MARY K foundation, Clinque loose powder, M.A.C. eyeshadow and blush, and a cheapie mascara.:grin:

Back