New Pics in Fotki: Closer to Waist Length

Jewell

Just wanted to let you all know that I posted some new pictures. I am making progress! Thanks for stopping by! :D

Gurl, I was peepin yesterday! lol....
Nice progress to your waist length goal girl!!!!

I like that pin up style...cute!
:)

Your hair is beautiful! You'll be at waist length in no time. Are you using MTG on your hair? I started using MTG at the beginning of this month. My hair seems to be growing super fast now. Last night I combed it out after my shower, and it seems to be about an inch longer after 2 weeks of using MTG!!!

Thank you ladies for the compliments! I really appreciate it! Sky_Blu I am no longer transitioning girl! I found that the whole transitioning thing is high-maintenance for me, because I have to CO wash my hair a lot for it to be manageable. Having to be at work by 8:00 and washing my hair in the mornings just wasn't cuttin' it. Also, I wanted my hair to be super nice for orientation for my new job, so I went ahead and threw a relaxer in there.

ADB, I don't use MTG. Girl, I can barely stand the smell of Glover's, so I know MTG would kill me. I have some Sulfur 8 (in the yellow jar), but I haven't used it in about 3-4 weeks. That seemed to help with growth, though. Thanks again everybody! :D

Hey Jewell, your hair looks beautiful. Even though I'm natural, I was glad when you decided to continue relaxing. Your long, healthy, relaxed hair is such an inspiration to so many. You and Sylver2 (and others) are such inspirations to those who dream of long, silky hair. People really need to "see" that it is possible because for many of us seeing someone with hair like yours (that is not a weave) is a rarity. I love that you are low maintenance and treat your hair so well. I cannot wait to see the pics when you officially reach waist length. Good luck!

You're hair looks great!

I can't believe how straight it dries.

I keep getting error message:

Member's account has been blocked
Member's account has been blocked by the system due to exceeding its traffic limit.

We apologize, please try viewing this page later.

I will try to look tomorow!

Back