New Pics from Me.

laketta

The pics are quite large. Sorry about that.

Its been a long time but here are a couple. I used my maxiglide iron (which I love) and I am still natural. I was at brastrap for a while (at least the nape was) but it looked too thin. Not because of damage, but my hair is in layers so the bottom looks thinner compared to the rest, so I snipped that off and this is what I have now. I will reach my goal at the end of the year. I have not taken my vitamins in months because of laziness but I may start back.

10204839qf.jpg

10204827qp.jpg

TigerLily said:
Simply beautiful, laketta! How long have you been natural?

My last relaxer was in oct 2002 but I did the BC in June 2003 :) I 2 inches of natural hair at that time :)

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Wow, you did a great job flatironing:yep: Do you flat iron often?

No. This is the very first time I did it myself and it come out decent. It is easy for me to get the ends but the hair closest to my scalp is difficult in some spots because I can't reach it well or get a good angle when blowdrying and sometimes it may leave wet spots and it will dry and shrink (aargh!) But this time I finally got it correct.

laketta said:
My last relaxer was in oct 2002 but I did the BC in June 2003 :) I 2 inches of natural hair at that time :)

It sure did grow a lot in 2 years! You makin' me want to go natural again!

kitchen_tician said:
Wow! You've made lots of healthy progress! Keep up the good work girl! :weird:

All off the thread topic...no disrespect....I'm just excited at a Kitchentician posting while I'm on the site!!!!! Babygurl is my hair inspiration...but u know you'll always be my hair idol! *Mo still wonders if she will see the day when Kitchen is FOTM. I'll have some hair peace then...*

*Back to the progress made...*

ETA: Great progress!!!!:D

Last edited:
Back