New: Palmer's Coconut Formula

metamorfhosis

Hello-

I went to a grand opening of a new Wal-Mart and noticed Palmer's Coconut Formula for hair. The line includes: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Milk, Hair Conditioner (Grease), and Protein Treatment. The items cost around $4.

An Indian lady told me a couple of months ago that they use coconut for growth.

Have you tried this line? What were your results? :grin:

I use the Coconut Oil/Grease and my ends love it but I also seal with black castor oil. Going to check site out. Thanks for posting!

ETA: I'm loving the new products. I will have to go in the store and check the ingredients:-)

Last edited:
I used the protein pack. My hair smelled like coconut for days. My hair has strong and moisturized. I did not follow with another conditioner because I did not need it.

Hello-

I went to a grand opening of a new Wal-Mart and noticed Palmer's Coconut Formula for hair. The line includes: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Milk, Hair Conditioner (Grease), and Protein Treatment. The items cost around $4.

An Indian lady told me a couple of months ago that they use coconut for growth.

Have you tried this line? What were your results? :grin:

Somebody posted about it before. I look at the Palmer's site. I'd like to try it. I'm a reformed PJ so I need to take it easy with buying more products but when I run out it's on.

I have only tried the conditioner and the hair milk both worked great in my hair. The conditioner was really great for the Co-washes I was doing. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle. the hair milk kept my curls soft and a little went a pretty long way.

I am searching for ingredients, and so far I can only find those for the shampoo. Here go the ingredients (got these from multipharmacy.com):

conditioning shampoo: Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, glycol stearate, sodium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut ) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), polyquternium-10, fragrance (parfum), quaternium-15, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phosphoric acid.

conditioning pack ingredients (got these from a post at another forum):
Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cyclopentasilozane, Cycolohexasilozane, Steramidopropyl Dimenthylamine, PEG-40 Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Quaternum-26, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid

Last edited:
I used the protein treatment. For me, it's an medium protein treatment (not to hard and not to mild) The smell is awesome, even when I blow dried my hair with creme added, I could still smell the coconut. I followed up with an conditioner rinse to put back moisture (I really didn't have to use it but since it's protein, I did it anyways). I will keep this as an staple because it's cheap and it's not to hard for my hair. I brought 2 packets, thinking one was for one use only, and I was wrong. I'm still on my first packet and I can get 2 more treatments out of it. (I used it once)

Last edited:
I bought the last bottle of Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk last night at walmart along with a pack of the protein conditioner. I must say that i LOVE :love: the smell of the hair milk and was surprised at how well it did. I was thinking it would be greasy and mineral oil ladden but it contained H20, shea butter, coconut milk and oil among other things ( i cant seem to find the ingredients on the net). I put a very small about and ran it through my ends and they were soft with no greasy feel. Also the curls that i had going didnt fall which usually happens if a product i use has too much oil in it. I rollerset my ends and took my hair down this morning...still soft. And i am an organic hair obsessed crazy person (if i cant pronounce whats in it, im not buying it) but i made an exception and think ill keep this :antlers:

If i remember this product had some protein properties in it therefore if you are steering clear of protein, you might want to be mindful. I didnt have hard or crunchy hair so i doubt its that much :rolleyes:

3319-6-COF-Hair-Milk-Profes.jpg
protein-pack.jpg

I love the coconut milk. It smells like the lotion my mother made me use when I was a kid and it moisturizes pretty well without being too greasy. I think that I like it better than BB Growth Lotion.

Its does nothing special for my hair...but I still use the coconut milk to add to my ends at night if I want to switch up. NEXT!!!!1:lachen:

Ive used the conditioner "grease" a few years back when this line first came out. I wasnt really impressed and I think I threw it away. I rather buy regular coconut oil.

I used the Hair Milk & Protein Treatment. I love the Hair Milk because it's great as a daily moisturizer and if you want to put your hair in a ponytail, it smooths your hair and keeps it down but without being heavy. I also use it after I wash and right before I blowdry. I use a little HE LTR Leave-In, then I put the Hair Milk in as an added leave in and just a little serum. My hair LOVED it. I blowdried my hair and it was soft to the touch. Then when I flat ironed it, it was shiny and bouncy. I love the protein treatment as well, I left it in for like an hour on accident, but it didn't harm my hair at all. In fact my hair came out really well. I'm definitely loving this line by Palmer's and I'd definitely recommend it.

I just went to Wal-Mart and bought 4 packs of the protein treatment. LOL. I had to re-up my stash. I use the whole pack in my head. Maybe I'm using too much? LOL. I'm a little heavy-handed with conditioners and what not. So this is perfect for all you over-users out there.

I have been using Palmer's hair milk daily for almost a month and it is great as a daily moisturizer. I just used the protien pack and my shedding/breaking has already decreased. This line of products is good for the price.

I have been using Palmer's coconut grease for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love it. I'm definitely going to try this line out.

I use Palmer Olive Oil Hair Milk, its pretty good, I like it alot. It do make my hair hard when dry, but I think its because of the Keratin that in it. Besides that, it does everything that is says on the label.

I still haven't been able to try this.I only see the olive oil formula at walmart.I guess I'll try the olive oil.

I use the Coconut Hair Milk as my daily moisturiser. I LOVE it!!!!! It makes my hair so soft. My 7yr old niece was like auntie your hair is so soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down.

I just saw this at Walmart for the first time today.
I was almost going to get the con, but I didn't like the ing list.
They had the poo, con, hair milk and pack.

I bought the last bottle of Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk last night at walmart along with a pack of the protein conditioner. I must say that i LOVE :love: the smell of the hair milk and was surprised at how well it did. I was thinking it would be greasy and mineral oil ladden but it contained H20, shea butter, coconut milk and oil among other things ( i cant seem to find the ingredients on the net). I put a very small about and ran it through my ends and they were soft with no greasy feel. Also the curls that i had going didnt fall which usually happens if a product i use has too much oil in it. I rollerset my ends and took my hair down this morning...still soft. And i am an organic hair obsessed crazy person (if i cant pronounce whats in it, im not buying it) but i made an exception and think ill keep this :antlers:

If i remember this product had some protein properties in it therefore if you are steering clear of protein, you might want to be mindful. I didnt have hard or crunchy hair so i doubt its that much :rolleyes:

3319-6-COF-Hair-Milk-Profes.jpg
protein-pack.jpg

Wow thanks for the feedback! Im going to get that stuff :grin:

I just purchased the Coconut Replenishing Hair Milk from WalMart. Great price. I will report back on progress, but I like the ingredient list.

Back