New Olive Oil Perm....love it love it love it

Has anyone tried this perm?

• What's The best setting lotion?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How do I put pics up and dress up my post?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brownbrown

I have been using The Olive Oil Perm for about a 1 1/2 an d it is responsible for my hair coming back to life. This perm hasn't even allowed my hair to get dry. The shampoo and conditioner that come with it are so great that they have begun to sell them alone.

I am still getting my regiman together

my vitamins:gnc women's ultramega;fingerprint horsetail;futurebiotics hair,skin and nails.....prenatals are very good but it makes u fertile so I had to chill for a bit. I haven't had it happened to me but I know folks that have and folks that have on purpose.

I pre-poo with my own Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Honey;I shampoo with Organic Root Stimulator Creamy Aloe Shampoo;I sit undre the dryer with O.R.S.O.O. conditioner; the Dominicans then put the Luna hair vitamins in with a setting lotion....still feeling out what to use (any suggestions);I ONLY let them blow dry my roots and then I pin curl with tiny bobby pins. The big ones pull my hair.

I'm confused: who makes the Olive Oil perm? I've never heard of it.

Oh, and for your poll options, just make a new thread on those, or search. The poll is only to vote.

Ebonygurl00 said:
I'm confused: who makes the Olive Oil perm? I've never heard of it.

Oh, and for your poll options, just make a new thread on those, or search. The poll is only to vote.

Organic Root Stimulator

I used it Friday and I am really pleased so far!!! I used it once before and was able to stretch my hair 8 weeks with no problems!!! Going for 13 this time around!!!

Back