New Olive Oil Perm....love it love it love it

brownbrown

I have been using the perm for about a 1 1/2 now and I love it. It hasnt allowed my hair to dry. The shampoo & conditioner that comes in the perm they are beginning to sell alone cuz there are sooooo good. But only in packets but it's really good my hair feel like silk afterwards.

I also discovered the hair lotion which is also good.

so far I'm getting my regiman together

I take 2 hair,nails and skin vitamins;gnc women's ultra mega; and horsetail. Prenatals are reeeeaal good but you will be fertile so I chilled on those for a sec.

I do my own Oive Oil and honey concoction pre-poo;I use Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo; sit under the dryer with O.R.S.O.O. conditioner; the dominicans but the Luna hair vitamins in my hair and I'm still feeling out setting lotions(any suggestions);I then let her blow ONLY my root and then i pin curl with the tiny bobby pins. The big ones pull at my hair to much.

brownbrown said:
Yes I am

Have you tried it?

I have been using it for 3 years and it's the best perm for me. It doesn't burn my scalp. I relaxed last wednesday and had to go out and purchase the shampoo because that little pack that comes with the kit is not enough for my hair. They outta be ashamed of themselves with that little pack. I use to use Gentle Treatment before ORS Olive Oil relaxer (that's what my daddy was putting in my head) but then when my daughter turned 11 and I wanted to perm her hair nothing would perm it or it would burn as soon as the stylist put any relaxer in her head and they would have to wash it out. Sooooo one day I was in the beauty supply store and saw ORS Olive Oil relaxer and decided to use that in her hair and it did not burn her scalp and came out really straight. Sooo I said to self...self if this works so good for my daughter...maybe I outta try it...and the rest has been history.:)

brownbrown said:
I have been using the perm for about a 1 1/2 now and I love it. It hasnt allowed my hair to dry. The shampoo & conditioner that comes in the perm they are beginning to sell alone cuz there are sooooo good. But only in packets but it's really good my hair feel like silk afterwards.

I also discovered the hair lotion which is also good.

so far I'm getting my regiman together

I take 2 hair,nails and skin vitamins;gnc women's ultra mega; and horsetail. Prenatals are reeeeaal good but you will be fertile so I chilled on those for a sec.

I do my own Oive Oil and honey concoction pre-poo;I use Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo; sit under the dryer with O.R.S.O.O. conditioner; the dominicans but the Luna hair vitamins in my hair and I'm still feeling out setting lotions(any suggestions);I then let her blow ONLY my root and then i pin curl with the tiny bobby pins. The big ones pull at my hair to much.

I use to use that too. You're absoulutely right; it does leave your hair extra silky. Does it diminish the volume in your hair or make it flat? I've been natural since last year but I'm kinda contemplating getting a relaxer from Phyto maybe in May 05.:look:

I've been using this relaxer on my 13 year old since March and I absolutely love it. This stuff leaves your hair so silky:grin: . She has never burned or complained about it. My sister also uses this relaxer and she has fine hair. Her hair always comes out super silky:grin:

I recommend this to anyone who is using a no-lye relaxer. :grin: :grin:

To answer Chica's question...my hair was seriously damaged from stress and color. So i didnt have much volume but this perm is what has aided to it comin back to life. I wear my hair in curl from the roller set so it looks full from all of the curls.

but I'm still tryina get it back to what my hair was. But I do know with this perm I dont have worry about it damaging my hair. I love it though

I brought it to my beautician who is the reason I have evr had healthy long hair. I put her on to it. She doesn't wear perms but she thinks it 's great for my hair she loves it for me too;)

Back