NEW Nexxus HydraSleek products...anyone tried it?

Divine Inspiration

Hey girls! :wave:

I was in Walgreens yesterday and saw the new "sleek" poo and con by Nexxus that's supposed to result in that "fresh from the salon" sleek look that many of us covet.

Has anyone seen or tried these products? There's also a styling cream that goes with the poo and con. I was VERY tempted to try all three, but I resisted since my bathroom cabinet is already running over. :lol:

Any reviews?

I'm going to try it eventually so if I'm the first, I'll come back and review it.

Girl, I'm so glad you mentioned this. I was eyeing these at Walgreens myself. They're having some sort of promotion. If you buy 20 bucks worth of Nexxus products, you get a 10 dollar gift card. I'm thinking about it.

Yeah, I saw that. I was *so* tempted to pick it up and keep it for the next time I straighten my hair, but I decided to wait until that time to pick it up so as not to make PJ excuses for buying products. :lol:

Anyway, if it works out, I'd definitely like to keep in my cabinet for when I want that salon look.

EMERGENCY BUMP!!!! :lachen:

This stuff is on sale at Kroger for $7!!!! (it usually costs $13.99 :blush:)
So ladies help me out here....yay or nay? has anyone tried and liked it?

TIA:lick:

I bought the combo set on sale for 5 bucks at walmart and never tried it.
I shall wait for reviews.

EMERGENCY BUMP!!!! :lachen:

This stuff is on sale at Kroger for $7!!!! (it usually costs $13.99 :blush:)
So ladies help me out here....yay or nay? has anyone tried and liked it?

TIA:lick:

I got the Sleektress and the Aloe Rid 2 for 1 at the grocery store (Publix). I really like it, it's not too drying and my hair never feels stripped. Even when I airdry my hair looks nice and shiny. It's a staple for me :yep:

I tried the shampoo and conditioner last year and my hair loved it. It was easy to detangle too. I only tried it a few times just " for the heck of it." I don't know, maybe if it had been easier to find at the time, I would have kept it in my regimen.

I have the cream styler. I haven't used it yet. I only picked it up because when I saw it, it was on sale for 4.00 and I was mildly curious. When i use it, I will try to remember to post about it in this thread. However, I was going to save it for summer.

The HydraSleek conditioner is excellent :yep:. Love this. I use it after rinsing my DC for about a minute or two. You can definitely see a difference in your hair. It really is smoother and sleeker after drying. Great results.

Maybe Kels will chime in. I think she uses the Sleektress poo and loves it!

Back