new natural

Nadege

Hello
I would like to know which type of shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner you use for your natural hair. In additional, how often you wash and deep conditioned.

Hello
I would like to know which type of shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner you use for your natural hair. In additional, how often you wash and deep conditioned.

welcome on LHCF Paola
I'm natural 4b
here are my staple
For Deep conditionning ( DC): le Kair cholesterol ultraplus mixed with pure shea butter+ some oils
I can't help you for the others brands cause I'm using french products:look:

Ps: your name sounds french ??

shampoo: one of my shampoo bars or CON
conditioner: anything suave (love it<3)
deep conditioner: cholesterol- lekair or QH; protein- motions cpr

I cowash as often as I feel like sometimes daily. I DC about 2x/week and poo about once a month.

Welcome:

Shampoo: Creme of Nature or Dove moisturizing poo
Conditioner: Herbal essence, totally twisted or Hello hydration (I cowash daily)
Deep Conditioner: Lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol, mixed with Jessicurl weekly deep conditioner and coconut oil
Curl definer: Elasta QP H2 leave in conditioner
Moisturizer: Elasta QP creme oil moisturizer or My own mix of natural butters and oils.
Edges layer...:lachen:Elasta QP mango butter.

Welcome to the board. When I do wash and gos, I tend to conditioner wash everyday. I also clairfy each week with clarifying shampoo.

Moisturing Shampoo
Elucence

Clarifying shampoo
Elucence

Conditioners for CW
VO5 Free me fresia
TraderJoes Conditioner

I love castor oil. I use it for oiling my scalp.

Welcome! :wave:

Shampoo: I can't help you with that. I use DevaCurl's No Poo

Conditioner: Suave, Mane N Tail, Herbal Essence, Garnier Fructis,
Ojon

Deep Con: 10 En 1, Silicon Mix, and Kenra MC.

OTCountry gal: Girl you are a posting powerhouse. You go girl!

Last edited:
I've a horde of reviews for all of these products on my fotki.

They work for hair relaxed, natural, or texlaxed but I make note of any texture that may get more or less out of a particular product. As well as my experience using it and the list of ingredients. Also, a breakdown of it's many flaws and strengths is included in each review. I hope they can help you.

Happy Hair Growing and Congrats!

Thanks to all who have replied.

a portion of my name is French (nadege) and the other is Italian/Spanish (paola)

French is my first language and english is my second.

welcome on LHCF Paola
I'm natural 4b
here are my staple
For Deep conditionning ( DC): le Kair cholesterol ultraplus mixed with pure shea butter+ some oils
I can't help you for the others brands cause I'm using french products:look:

Ps: your name sounds french ??

Back