New Natural Member....

OMG!! I did not expect as many responds that I got. This is GREAT!! I am taking notes now, so much advice.

Someone asked if I sweat? Yes I do that is the reason why my hair goes back so soon when I press or flat iron it.

But from what I am reading I need to cut down on some of the heat. Which is really not that often, once a week or every two weeks.

And yes I did do a search and found out that there is no more Satin Cream Press. Now that is just ridiculous! How could they stop making that when us Natural Sista's need it so much.

I am going to wash, condition, and use a little unrefined whipped shea butter with sw. almond or some other light oil on my hair to see how that works out.(also might roll it and not use any heat) So basically I am going to be testing some things out to see what I can and cannot use on my natural hair.

But as I said before Thank You for responding and I really do appreciate all the words of encouragement.
smile.gif
But I will keep you posted on how things are coming out.

Take Care and Have A great One.
smile.gif

P.S. I just wish I had of found this forum long years ago. I would have beautiful hair by now.

they still have the pomade, i havent tried it yet, but i will eventually, but i have a feeling it might not work like the lotion...we shall see

Back