New Movie Alert - The War Room

momi

http://warroomthemovie.com/

From the award-winning creators of Fireproof andCourageous comes WAR ROOM, a compelling drama with humor and heart that explores the power that prayer can have on marriages, parenting, careers, friendships, and every other area of our lives.

Tony and Elizabeth Jordan have it all—great jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream house. But appearances can be deceiving. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan’s world is actually crumbling under the strain of a failing marriage. While Tony basks in his professional success and flirts with temptation, Elizabeth resigns herself to increasing bitterness. But their lives take an unexpected turn when Elizabeth meets her newest client, Miss Clara, and is challenged to establish a “war room” and a battle plan of prayer for her family. As Elizabeth tries to fight for her family, Tony’s hidden struggles come to light. Tony must decide if he will make amends to his family and prove Miss Clara’s wisdom that victories don’t come by accident.

Opening nationwide in theaters August 28 and filled with more of the authentic characters loved by millions in previous Kendrick Brothers’ films, WAR ROOM is a vivid reminder that prayer is a powerful weapon.

Just came from seeing this. I thought it was really good . Leading characters were black, and good diversity in the supporting cast. Lots of relevant and relatable scriptures. Good attendance and diverse audience.

I want to see this. We need a constant reminder about prayer and spiritual warfare because boy have we (*raises hands) all gotten a beaten!

Yes, I agree with the above. Try not to focus on the acting (its only tolerable). It was an excellent movie, with an incredible message and reminder to prayer warriors.

Right after I saw it I went to buy my prayer book.

I saw it can't wait to get it on DVD..

I had a few tearful moments ....the movie made me even more committed to prayer.

Btw, the lead actress is Tony Evans' daughter

Priscilla Shirer... I love her! I've not yet seen the movie, but plan to over the weekend. I don't think anyone's shooting for an an Oscar, but to get a very important message across to the masses, IMHO.

Priscilla Shirer... I love her! I've not yet seen the movie, but plan to over the weekend. I don't think anyone's shooting for an an Oscar, but to get a very important message across to the masses, IMHO.

Yes, I saw her on daystar a few years ago I was very impressed on her knowledge of scripture.

I heard Marcus Llamb say that the movie grossed way more than the other movies that were released in the same week, therefore they should go into movie production, I 'chose' to think that he meant that their movies would be a great inspiration to the saved and a witness to the lost.

What motivated me to see the movie was it's a Christian movie and I want to support Christian films, it didn't have to have a large budget with seasoned actors but be realistic biblically based with no sex and it delivered!

Back