New moisturizing technique

TexturedTresses

I'm trying to do protective styles for most of the week and keeping my hair moisturized. I HATE baggying. What I've started doing is putting moisturizer in my hair then going and take a warm shower with my shower cap. I keep it on until I've finished all my bedtime stuff and then seal with oil. Finally I wrap, pincurl or whatever. My hair feels moisturized and still looks nice when I wake up in the morning. If you have fine hair, your style might droop a little.

Wow, I do that! I part my hair in half and generously apply moisturizer to both halves and put a shower cap on. I do however take it off after I've gotten out of the shower. I then detangle and twist back into the pigtails. I used to do this when I was wiggin, which has been for the past month and a half.

I'm trying to do protective styles for most of the week and keeping my hair moisturized. I HATE baggying. What I've started doing is putting moisturizer in my hair then going and take a warm shower with my shower cap. I keep it on until I've finished all my bedtime stuff and then seal with oil. Finally I wrap, pincurl or whatever. My hair feels moisturized and still looks nice when I wake up in the morning. If you have fine hair, your style might droop a little.

This might work for me! What moisturizer are you using for this? and thanks!

Ooooo your hair is so pretty! :grin:

Back