newsgirl

Hello all! I got online tonight to find haircare info and discovered this site. Long story short: I took out my weave last November and my hair was past my shoulders but thinner on one side. Now, it still has length but seems to be thinning, I am wondering if it's just freaking out after being up for so long, done and redone for a few years. There are so many products out there I am just trying to figure out what to do with it, I dont want to get ripped off or have my hair fall out!
shocked.gif

P.S. It's relaxed and not colored

Welcome Newsgirl.
weird.gif

I no longer relax my hair, but have in the past. It would help to know how you care for your hair currently. Although I do not relax, I have used the advice of many of the women on this board, both relaxed and natural, and have found techniques and products very beneficial.

Have you viewed the forum features (linked on the home page)? That was my first step.

Anyhow, whether long haired or short haired, the ladies on this site have great advice.

Welcome! You will receive a lot of great advice from everyone on here. Surge 14 may help you grow out or thicken the thinning side.

Hi,
wave.gif

I'm fairly new myself. You will get alot of great advice. Make sure you take alot of notes and be patient with the routines.

Back