newsgirl

Hello all! I got online tonight to find haircare info and discovered this site. Long story short: I took out my weave last November and my hair was past my shoulders but thinner on one side. Now, it still has length but seems to be thinning, I am wondering if it's just freaking out after being up for so long, done and redone for a few years. There are so many products out there I am just trying to figure out what to do with it, I dont want to get ripped off or have my hair fall out!
shocked.gif

P.S. It's relaxed and not colored

Welcome to the forum news girl.
wave.gif
You should post this on the products review/ discussion board. You will get more responses. Vitamins can help with your thinning. Especially the B vitamins. Scalp massages can be beneficial too.
smile.gif
I agree with you...there are sooo many product lines out there. You have to play around with them a little. I started using Keracare's product line...and switched to some others a couple of months ago. A few of the top product lines here seem to be...

Keracare
Dove
Suave
Pantene
VO5
Kenra
Aubrey Organics
Motions
Deep Brilliance

I'm sure that more people will be along shortly. Prepare to become addicted to this forum!

Back