pinkstileto

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member however I have been reviewing threads on this site for one year. My hair is relaxed 4a/b, almost APL, and I would appreciate any advice you may have. Thanks

Thank you InnerSoul and Meaganita. I have been reviewing this site for one year. I have learned so much. I am still working on my regime and product usage. My hair is in good shape thanks to this board.:grin::yep:

:welcome: to LHCF you will learn a lot of helpful information on this board and I hope you enjoy your stay..

Thanks Ladies! This site has changed my hair for the better. The sky is the limit from here. My husband will be updating my fotki next week. I look forward to face to face introductions then. I am a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha my screen name was a name given to me by a very close sister.:grin:

What a cute screename. I envision a fierce fashionista struttin' and switchin' down the street, with some fabulous heels. :lol:

You say you want tips. Well, fire away and girl, you'll get some great feedback. :yep:

WELCOME!

1.gif

Back