New Member with pics!

jozie

Hello Ladies! I am fairly new to this board, but I have been getting some good hair advice here. Finally, people who want to talk about hair as much as I do. So I decided to take some pictures of my hair, (you can probably tell I took them myself) tell me what you think. I do have one question though: What is a good formula to use to mist your hair with periodically to replace moisture without it getting frizzy? Lemme know.

Hello and welcome to the board
wave.gif

Your photo album link isn't working.

ok, I fixed my link, hopefully it should work now. Thank you for the welcome Supergirl, Erica, and thanks for the compliments.

Hi Jozie,
I agree with Dee. Your hair is shiny, bouncy, and the cut is lovely.
If you check the hair recipe board, you may be able to find directions for making a homemade moisturizing spritz.

Nice.. cute cut on you. I like the way it swings in the back.

Thanks Erica
smile.gif

Okay Jozie--I got to see it! Your hair is so very pretty. Dark and shiny and a cute style too
up.gif

Welcome--great start at your picture album, your hair is nice and thick
smile.gif
I usually find myself misting my hair with a Pantene hair spray (Defined Curls) to moisten, but not wet, my hair. IF I want to wet it, I'll use Infusium or 911 Leave-In... or any other liquid leave-in. See you around LHCF!

Welcome Jozie
wave.gif
I love how think and shiny your hair looks. I think this is a good start to your album and I look forward to seeing your "growth" updates. BTW, your kitten is cute... what's his/her name?

Welcome! You have very nice hair. It is about the same length my hair was when I first started my hair journey. Good Luck to you accomplishing your goals!

Welcome! I think the best spray for moisturizing hair and not wetting it is Kathy Howes Dew. I think it's made just for that purpose.

I think your hair looks great! To me, it seems as if you're off to a wonderful start. Please keep us posted on your progress....
OH!
WELCOME!
clap.gif

Back