New member with intro & pics

Hey there and welcome! Your hair is awesome...very eye-catching (in a very good way!) :)

BTW...Great choice in usernames...Belladonna is my nickname when I ride :D

Hugs,
Crys

melodee said:
Nice color Belladonna. I'm a former blondie, whose hair just can't take the color without getting damaged. Do you Conditioner Wash often? I found that was most helpful with my color treated hair. In the summer I'll be doing it three times a week.
Thanks Melodee, That Blonde gets us all in trouble! I thought I would be in the clear since I didn't have a relaxer. Wrong! I condition wash at least once a week. I will be stepping that up during the summer. BTW what color did you use?

Belladonna... I LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR! It's Bee-you-tee-ful!!! :)

About caring for colored-treated hair, do a search for Tracy's thread entitled "Bootcamp 2004 for colored girls to consider" ;)

I knew that face was familiar {Curve} I love the color and yur natural hair looks wonderful and thick. Welcome to the board.

Welcome! :wave:

I really like your coils and your hair is so full and thick!

Is your natural hair color very close to your permanent color job?

~op~

Last edited:
Welcome! your hair is GORGEOUS I love the color also and it is very thick and healthy even with color great job...

Mochalolita said:
Hey there and welcome! Your hair is awesome...very eye-catching (in a very good way!) :)

BTW...Great choice in usernames...Belladonna is my nickname when I ride :D

Hugs,
Crys
Thanks Mochalolita,
Here's to another Belladonna. Beautiful but deadly ! so careful when you ride!

Poohbear said:
Belladonna... I LOVE YOUR NATURAL HAIR! It's Bee-you-tee-ful!!! :)

About caring for colored-treated hair, do a search for Tracy's thread entitled "Bootcamp 2004 for colored girls to consider" ;)
Thanks Poohbear . I will definitely check that thread.I am trying to get all the help that I can!

onepraying said:
Welcome! :wave:

I really like your coils and your hair is so full and thick!

Is your natural hair color very close to your permanent color job?

~op~
My natural color is very dark with grey. I always gravitated towards the lighter colors but didn't have the nerve.When the grey started to win out, I figured what the heck. I have since found out that my greatgrandmother did have hair that color.Funny how that worked out.

Welcome..even though I don't post much myself. *lol*
I saw your pics at Curve Salon also. Me and Curve did not have a happy-go round the last time I was there and Miko messed up my hair. Won't be going back at all. :eek:(

I love your hair and it's thickness. I tried the highlights thing at home and at first it looked great( check some of my pics) but now I had to cut some of my ends because my hair was breaking and thinning. It's on the road to recovery now. :eek:)

I read that you get your hair blown out at times. Where is this salon again and how are their prices? I am extremly curious because I want a great blowout and a wrap! I haven't had one since I was 22. :eek:)

daoriginaldiva said:
Welcome..even though I don't post much myself. *lol*
I saw your pics at Curve Salon also. Me and Curve did not have a happy-go round the last time I was there and Miko messed up my hair. Won't be going back at all. :eek:(

I love your hair and it's thickness. I tried the highlights thing at home and at first it looked great( check some of my pics) but now I had to cut some of my ends because my hair was breaking and thinning. It's on the road to recovery now. :eek:)

I read that you get your hair blown out at times. Where is this salon again and how are their prices? I am extremly curious because I want a great blowout and a wrap! I haven't had one since I was 22. :eek:)
I ,too am in the process of trimming due to breakage and thinning. I really like color but I am thinking about toning it down a bit. The salon that I usally go to is on Broadway in Manhattan. I don't remember the exact street but it is probably 143rd. You can't miss it because it is big and on the corner. It is called Fantasy (yellow lettering on the sign). Anyways ,Luz does my hair. I have only gone twice since I have been natural . I just am not wanting to use that much heat. Their prices are not bad. I paid twenty for a blow out. BTW I wanted a roller set and then a blow out but Luz said my hair was too curly. I think she just didn't want to roller set. I am thinking of checking out a place in Brooklyn. I saw a place on Dekallb. I see that you are in Brooklyn so I will let you know when I do go. For now I may rock a weave for the straight look.

i have been a fan since i saw you on curve i loved your transiton in the b4 and two afters if i remember correctly. you make me want to dye again..........must resist LOL

I am in LOVE :love: with your hair COLOR. I also love the curly ringlets. Yeah, I LOVE your hair!!! I'm also ready to experiment with some more color. You're giving me ideas. :scratchch:

Back