New member with Album

controlFreak

Hey, im new here :D ....its not my first time posting, i had detangling issues yesterday and a few of u lovely ladies helped me out! I've just added a pic to my new fotki album :D ....im gonna relax my hair in a few days and il defo update my album once i have. I lurrrrrvvvve being here. Im from the UK where afro haircare isn't readily available for a teenager like me, so im soo glad i have found this site!

Take care honeys :D

Looks like you're off to a great start!!! Can't wait to see more progress pics! Happy hair growing! :antlers:

Welcome!!! You at a good strating point. i'm loving the length. i'm from London too, so if you need any advice on where to purchase hard to find salon quality/natural products from i'd be happy to be of assistance. I hope you enjoy it here.

den1 said:
Welcome!!! You at a good strating point. i'm loving the length. i'm from London too, so if you need any advice on where to purchase hard to find salon quality/natural products from i'd be happy to be of assistance. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey....its nice to hear that there are other london heads on the board :)

At the moment im trying to find kenra products...i've been up and down all the hotspots (peckham, croydon, brixton), but i still haven't found anything! Where do u get your products from? do you do your own hair?

controlFreak said:
Hey....its nice to hear that there are other london heads on the board :)

At the moment im trying to find kenra products...i've been up and down all the hotspots (peckham, croydon, brixton), but i still haven't found anything! Where do u get your products from? do you do your own hair?

Hi CF, unfortunately, Kenra can only be purchased from US. I buy majority of my products from PAK COSMETIC CENTRE, in Finsbury Park/North London and SUPERGROWS COSMETICS in Green St, Queens Market/East London. I buy my surge and s-curl activator and conditioners from these two places. I have a list of websites where i have purchased some other US brand name, based in uk.

here are the best ones:

Lookfantasic.com
salonlines.co.uk
thehairshop.co.uk
www.funkyhair.co.uk
www.hairtec.com

i have more addresses of stores if the ones provided aren't accessible for you to get to. i have a stylist who braids my hair, but i also style my hair with the help of my sister.

Last edited:
Back