New Member Saying Hi!

chantille

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on LHCF for a while, but didn't want to tempt myself with joining because I knew I would be on here all the time and just simply didn't have the time for it (school). But now that school is done and behind me (for now), I want to make the commitment of investing time in myself, and with the New Year coming soon, now seemed like a better time than ever!

I look forward to sharing tips and stories with everyone. You all seem so supportive and genuinely interested in each other's success and happiness, and I am excited to join in!

Hello and welcome!:welcome3:

You made a great decision to join. I am fairly new and I have learned so much from this site. I don't know what I would do without!!!! I'm on here everyday....when I'm not shopping for conditioner!

PGirl

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on LHCF for a while, but didn't want to tempt myself with joining because I knew I would be on here all the time and just simply didn't have the time for it (school). But now that school is done and behind me (for now), I want to make the commitment of investing time in myself, and with the New Year coming soon, now seemed like a better time than ever!

I look forward to sharing tips and stories with everyone. You all seem so supportive and genuinely interested in each other's success and happiness, and I am excited to join in!

Hello and welcome!:welcome3:

You made a great decision to join. I am fairly new and I have learned so much from this site. I don't know what I would do without!!!! I'm on here everyday....when I'm not shopping for conditioner!

PGirl

hi! i'm new too:)

Welcome to all of you ladies.
You will learn so much on this board!

Hey Chantille (and other newbies)! Welcome to LHCF. I hope you're able to learn valuable information that will speed you towards your goals.

My PM box is always open to you.

Enjoy!

Hi everyone!

:welcome:and HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!!:dance7:

animated-welcome.gif

Back