NEW MEMBER :HELP WITH HAIR GROWTH

QUEENELIZE

HI ALL,

I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND I CAN SEE THAT ALOT OF YOU HAVE GOOD IDEAS, ROUTINES AND PRODUCTS FOR HAIR GROWTH CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOME STEPS, PRODUCTS AND RPUTINES THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR GAINING MAXIMUM GROWTH ?

AND ALSO I KEEP READING ABOUT OLIVE OIL, WHEN AND FOR WHAT SHOULD IT BE USED.

ANY ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
THANKS

Welcome!
wave.gif

Welcome to the site!
wave.gif

There are plenty of posts that will answer your questions. Oh here's a good one...What Has Contrubuted To The Growth And Health of Your Hair? Check that one out!

[ QUOTE ]
CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOME STEPS, PRODUCTS AND RPUTINES THAT ARE ESSENTIAL FOR GAINING MAXIMUM GROWTH ?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is something that one of the ladies, whose a member of this board, has but together on her website. I chose this because her natural long hair speaks volumes. Her name is Den1. I know you won't be disappointed.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Den1, I hope you don't mind me posting your site for you have done an exceptional job in putting this together.
notworthy.gif

http://www.geocities.com/deniselhaynes/afterbraidstreatmentregimen.htm

Welcome! The one thing I do recommend out of all the things I do is keep my hair(especially the ends) moisturized. Once my hair starts getting too dry, I have problems wth shedding and the ends breaking.

Welcome to the board! You'll get lots of good advice and suggestions here for growing healthy hair but remember that not everything works for everyone. You'll need to develop a regimen that works for your hair.

Good luck!

THANK YOU EVERYONE

I'M NOW READY TO BEGIN MY JOURNEY
IT'S NICE TO HAVE PEOPLE WITH A COMMON GOAL AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO DISCUSS WITH

I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED

welcome
newbie.gif
. try narrowing down what your problem is ( breakage, overprocesed hair, dryness etc) and the run a search, alot of times that will help you find what you need.

Back