NEW MATRIX SLEEK LOOK CERAMIDE TREATMENT - REVIEWS PLEASE ???

Vintageglam

Anyone tried these new Matrix Treatments - they also have Ceramide technology....

It seems like they are targeting Curly/ Afro hair with the coconut oils and "dry/ frizzy" angle.... :scratchch

Would greatly appreciate any reviews please ladies.

TIA

:grin:

Matrix Sleek Look Smooth Recovery Treatment 5x20ml

Enriched with a smoothing blend of Apricot and Coconut Oils, also containing Ceramide, Sleek Smooth Recovery Treatment replenishes the hair and protects against damage from heat styling and enviornmental stresses. Regular use provides long-lasting results. Use this treatment if you have dry, frizzy, coarse or unmanageble hair.

Oh wow I just love the Matrix Sleek Look conditioner. I'm using a liter bottle exclusively right now. It has ceramides. I had no idea that they had this treatment. When I went to Ulta I didn't see it.:nono:

It's not new. I use it monthly. It's like the tubes of biolage hydratherapie tubes(which I had trouble finding as cheaply as before) to me which I prefer to the salon treatment(vial). Same company, same protective effects for me. Been using the hydra since 2007 I do like the sleek look ingredients better.

At beauty brands they told me in December that it was discontinued and the company recommends the reconstructor as a replacement. I promptly cleaned out a trade secret and walmart salon for 60% off. I posted about it then as a heads up.HTH

I picked it up in the BSS, but put it down. I'll pick this up next time and try it out.

Please let us know how it goes !!! :yep:

Oh wow I just love the Matrix Sleek Look conditioner. I'm using a liter bottle exclusively right now. It has ceramides. I had no idea that they had this treatment. When I went to Ulta I didn't see it.:nono:

Muse um that's interesting that you like the sleek look condish... oh dear the PJ is me is raring its ugly head again... :perplexed

I LOVE BEING A PJ !!! - Might as well just come out of the closet :ohwell:

It's not new. I use it monthly. It's like the tubes of biolage hydratherapie tubes(which I had trouble finding as cheaply as before) to me which I prefer to the salon treatment(vial). Same company, same protective effects for me. Been using the hydra since 2007 I do like the sleek look ingredients better.

At beauty brands they told me in December that it was discontinued and the company recommends the reconstructor as a replacement. I promptly cleaned out a trade secret and walmart salon for 60% off. I posted about it then as a heads up.HTH

Thanks so much for that. Have you used them if so did you like them???

Btw if you have problems getting your hands on them just let me know and we can do a buying swap UK to US. I suspect that they are not discontinued but rather just rare in the US as they are an European product (Matrix are owned by L'Oreal). They are easy to come by and even more so in France. I go to France quite often so let me know if you need them.

ETA - I quite like the vials as well as the tubes they allow I have decided to play mixologist and turn my cheap Elasta QP Mango butter into a ceramide moisturiser like the Mizani H20 night time intense. I am planning to add 1 vial and 1 tbspn each of grape-seed and wheatgerm oil and some rose water to make it less thick.

Last edited:
Please let us know how it goes !!! :yep:

Thanks so much for that. Have you used them if so did you like them???

Btw if you have problems getting your hands on them just let me know and we can do a buying swap UK to US. I suspect that they are not discontinued but rather just rare in the US
Smooth Recovery Treatment
miracle_reconstructor.jpg
Sleek.look Miracle Reconstructor

http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/about_matrix/discontinued_products.aspx

As for the bold, I can't speak for the UK, but in the US it is discontinued. I am sure there will be some floating around online and offline for a while, though. Thanks for the offer, but I bought enough to last me until 2/11 when I plan to bc.

I have used ceramides as an extra layer of protection for my relaxed hair only-it is no substitute for a dc for me. I figure I will explore the reconstructor that they are proposing as a substitute or use the kerastase ones. I get so tired of things I like being discontinued and I am so through going on wild goose chases for things.

Back