NEW: Macadamia Natural Oil Products

Shaley

Has anyone tried any of these products? I recently saw them in Ulta. One of the representatives said they just launched this new line so they haven't received any feedback yet.

I'm particularly interested in the deep repair mask & nourishing leave in cream.

Most of the reviews online are of their Healing Oil.

http://www.macadamiahair.com/products/

I was looking at this last week, and decided to order the sample pack for $5.00 including shipping. I hope it gets here soon. I am anxious to try. :woot:

I Had the Oil. Won't be a "Repurchase" unless I found it someplace on the cheap The "Smell" is Absolutely Wonderful.:look:

IMO: In Actual Performance: Sally's One & Only Argan's is Much Better.:yep:

I was looking at this last week, and decided to order the sample pack for $5.00 including shipping. I hope it gets here soon. I am anxious to try. :woot:

I just ordered that too :yep: I wish they had a sample of the leave in conditioner:ohwell:

Please post a review when you get it, you'll probably receive yours before mine.

I Had the Oil. Won't be a "Repurchase" unless I found it someplace on the cheap The "Smell" is Absolutely Wonderful.:look:

IMO: In Actual Performance: Sally's One & Only Argan's is Much Better.:yep:

Really? I didn't really like the Sally's Argan oil for some reason, it seemed to make my hair look drier a few hours later. I think I actually liked the Moroccan Oil a little better.

What was the major difference between the Macadamia & Argan oil to you?

Really? I didn't really like the Sally's Argan oil for some reason, it seemed to make my hair look drier a few hours later. I think I actually liked the Moroccan Oil a little better.

What was the major difference between the Macadamia & Argan oil to you?

I guess Personal Preference for My Hair. That Brand was 'good' but slightly overpriced for what I felt was performance for My Hair. And based on that, I felt I could just stick with One & Only.

Like I said, if I found it on the 'cheap' I'd buy it again, but not at full price.:nono: I'd Just Go Ahead and Buy Pure Argan.

I was just as satisfied with the One & Only Brand. Liked the Smell of the other better than the One & Only.:yep:

I also have Pure Macadamia Nut Oil, I purchased from Lotioncrafters, but I haven't used it enough to do a 'review'. Maybe I'll pull it back out and use. (and Use Up).

I saw these at Ulta last wk too. I looked only at the repair mask but macadamia oil seemed to be lower on the ingredient list so I passed. If any of you try it or the pure oil- please post a review- would love to know.

I have used the mask, oil and leave in and I give all a thumbs up. As IDARE said the smell is wonderuful.

I was just on their website cuz I'm looking for a seamless comb. One that's infused with oil sounds great. I wish someone would make one with coconut oil!

Has anyone used the comb?

I received my sample pack on yesterday, Tuesday. I will try on Friday when I wash again. I had just washed Monday, my hair day. :yep:

Received the sample pack today. It does smell nice. Haven't used it yet. Anyone who has it have any reviews? I don't think I would use it consistently enough/ by itself to give a fair review.

I tried them and i'm on the fence with these products. I've used them twice since I got them and can't say really anything outstanding about them. The oil made my hair look shiny for a few seconds then it looked dry and dull, and I used the oil on both wet and dry hair. The conditioner was okay. Again, no 'wow' factor for me. Not really that much slip, but my hair felt slightly stronger but not so much moisturized after. but I guess it says repair mask so maybe I shouldn't of expected moisture. :ohwell:

I bought the leave in cream also and I really wanted to like it. It smells SO good! And I love the consistency, but after my hair dried it looked dry and dull just like the oil left my hair. So I don't know, maybe I should try these prducts one more time in different ways before I make a final judgement but as of now, I'm not too thrilled.

I have been using macadamia nut oil (organic) on my har for about 3 months and my hair loves it more than coconut oil! I wouldn't buy special products when you can just add it in.

Plus if you make homemade popcorn it tastes really good with macadamia nut oil! :)

Love the Mask. It smells amazing and has pretty great slip. My hair always looks and feels great after both when wet and dry. I've used two jars and a few individual packs.

Back