new line?? Loreal Advanced Care

lamaria211

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/mobile/w240/default.aspx?page=top{main:m_brandpage//brands+LOP_Brand_AdvancedHaircare;category+AXE_Haircare;pagenum+1;perpage+10;thisid+LOP_Brand_AdvancedHaircare//}

I was in Walgreens today and saw they had these products on display. Has anyone tried or seen these products. I like the black packaging
I think the poo and regular condish run for about 5.99 and the DC (mask) was 6.99
Loreal Advanced care line

I got an email on these a week or so ago, and I'm so tempted to buy them. The packaging is so eye catching. I'm sure I'll end up giving them a try......soon :lachen:.

Last edited:
I was actually just looking at Ulta's website and I saw some interesting stuff on there, so I went to the L'Oreal site. I haven't seen it in any stores, though. I might put this on my list of things to try, but I need to finish other things. The packaging is definitely really nice. :woot:

Last edited:
ooo i want to try to power moisture line! i ran out of shampoo and i needed some new moisturizing DC since I ran out of my redken... i may invest in this instead

I bought the Power Moisture condish and the Moisture Rush mask! Will post reviews after a try them Coffee nice lil haul:)

Last edited:
lamaria211 can't wait for your review. those are the exact two products I was thinking of getting. Either with my 3.50 off $10 from ulta or maybe at CVS with some extrabucks I had laying around.

Today I went and got the Total Repair 5 Restoring conditioner I wanted more but they were pretty much sold out

I've been using the total repair 5 line all the products except the spray.. (looked at the ingredients and what I was already using was similar minus the cones). I noticed less breakage and the products left my hair feeling good. For my leave in I used my Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Spray and coconut oil. I will update in a month the truest test for me will be seeing if I have any breakage / dryness after blowdrying but I just corrected my breakage so I want to give my ends a break for a while.

I have the keratin smoothing conditioner and styling cream. I will be reviewing these products soon.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but has L'Oreal dropped their racist attitude yet? If not, then they can go ahead and keep that.

Nope it's full of cones! I'm not sure if they are water soluble or anything like that. I never really took the time to learn that stuff...

My iPod touch has a mind of its own!

Thanks..... I may still check it out to be sure.....but prob wont purchase if it has a lot of cones.....my scalp hates cones

I just tried the Smooth Intense Polishing conditioner, and I really like it. I used it as a CW after my DC and left it on for about 3 minutes, my hair definitely feels smooth and soft. The real test will be how my hair feels after it dries but so far so good!

lamaria211 can't wait for your review. those are the exact two products I was thinking of getting. Either with my 3.50 off $10 from ulta or maybe at CVS with some extrabucks I had laying around.

So now I currently have
Loreal AHC Smooth Intense Polishing conditioner
Loreal AHC Power Moisture hydrating conditioner
Loreal AHC Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
Loreal AHC Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Loreal AHC Total Repair 5 Restoring conditioner
Loreal AHC Triple Resist Reinforcing conditioner
I've only tried the one I just talked about but it was great so I expect to love them all!

I've been eyeing this line. Loreal is sending me a free sample of the smoothing line.

Bumpinhg for more reviews.

Back