New line found in Sallys?.....Silk Elements

Honi

There is no board.
Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo
Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner
Mega Cholesterol Treatment

The PJ in me bought the moisturizing conditoner. It claims to do the following:

A deep penetrating conditioning treatment designed to rebuild dry, damaged hair.

Fortified with Silk Protein, Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Vitamin-B5.

I tried to search the web for the site to get any additional info and found none. Has anyone tried this and not posted a review yet?

I saw this in Sallys about a month ago, and they tried to "sell" me on the product, but I don't think I was too thrilled about the ingredients in the Mega Cholesterol treatment, but the moisturizing one seems like that could be a winner

laugh.gif
I also felt that way Indigo. I spent a good 5 minutes reading the ingredients from both and decided on the moisturizing one. I hope it works for me (I'm 12 weeks post touch up). I realized that this one has aloe vera in it which tends to make my hair feel kinda rough. I plan on using it this weekend and will post a review.

Please post reviews
smile.gif
I would love to see how this product works particularly at this point post touch up!!
I am 5 months post, and this newgrowth is off the hook
mad.gif

I use the Mega Cholesterol Treatment. I tried it as a deep conditioner (30+ minutes) and it did nothing spectacular for my hair, but when I used it one day for a conditioner wash, it left my hair very soft and moisturized for days. Now when I use it for conditioner washes or just a regular conditioner after shampooing, I only leave it on for the recommended time which is 5-7 minutes.

i've tried the shampoo and mega cholesterol... the shampoo was an okay 1st lather shampoo. The mega cholesetrol sucked on my hair!!!

My lil sis uses the shamp and moisture condit and her hair is always soft and shiny afterwards. However, almost everything works on her hair.

Back