New lace wigs pics!

That came out great... I wanted to try lace wigs but I'm always scared of pulling out my edges (even further :ohwell:)

Your application is nice! I think it came out great! Wish I could get mine to look like that!!!

Looks good! I am leaning towards the lace wig option myself for the May-Sept timeframe. Did you do this yourself? Where did you get it from? how did you style your hair underneath?

TY! Ladies I got this from a CV Holly it is a light yaki unit. I have my hair wrapped underneath and plan to remove and d/c every week or sooner. I am doing this because I was doing daily co-washes but I want to give my hair a break and see what happens. I am APL now and trying to get to BSL. I to was worried about my edges but I have such a big forehead that I can place the tape below my hairline. Oh and I used supertape. I used davlyn green and suppertape in the first app but I didn't like it so I used just supertape the next one.

That looked very realistic and very nice!! I'm going to show your pics to a friend who is suffering from hair loss due to health problems and medication. May ask where did you buy it and how much it was? thanks

wow it looks great wish i could wear mines but too scared i wont take care of my own hair every day so it just sitting here.

TY! I am wearing so I can leave my hair alone and stop manipulating it and give it a break. Oh and ty for the baby comment.

Wow, looks great. Your app really changed my mind about lacefronts. You made it look so real and the color goes well with your complexion. Thanks for sharing. Adorable, cutie pie baby, BTW. :-)

This looks very pretty on you, nice application. Your baby looks so adorable and is that a little hand band she is wearing?

Back