New Jersey Ladies- Where do you buy Vatika?

natwell11

Hi. I live in South Jersey, I use Vatika in my hair and love the results I get however I had to buy it from ebay. I visited 2 Indian markets on the list that was floating around the forums a few months ago, but neither store carried Henna. Does anyone know where I can find this locally. I am willing to go to Philly if necessary. Thanks!

I live in Edison and we have a large Indian population here. On Oak Tree Road there are three Indian supermarket size stores within miles of each other. There are also alot of smaller mom-and-pop stores that I go to.

I'm from South Jersey and I go down there almost every weekend because my boyfriend, family, and friends are all there. I'm almost out of Vatika oil so I'll be going to pick some up soon. PM if you need a bottle.

There is an Indian section in jersey city that sells all of these products.

Yup, when I lived on the east coast, I would take the Path to the Journal Square station. I think the area is called India Square (my babysitter was Indian and told me this). They have all kinds of shops and restaurants there. I would even get eyebrow threading! It is probably closer than Philly. I lived there, too, and never really found where I could buy the Indian products.

If you cant find it near you, you can get it off amazon.com together with all the other talked about products here such as amla, shikakai powder....

This may not help bc I live in Northern NJ...but in saddle brook, and Paterson there are two good stores I go to

where do you live in southern jersey pm me if you dont want to say exactly where you live on here i live in central jersey there are 2 idian stores that i know if that might have it hopefully its closer to you

Thank you all for responding. I will check out the stores in Edison or the India Square section some of you suggested. I appreciate your help!

Back