New Hair Wigs

genesis

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted and it feels good to be back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have decided to wear wigs as a protective style and I happened to come across this "New Hair Wig" has anyone had any experience with them? I found them on the Especially Yours Site website the wigs are on the main page.

Aren't they too cute, I saw it and was like that's a wig? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I have been looking for a wig for awhile now. Anyhoo, I bought one today and can't wait to get it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Those look very natural! And the prices are not bad either. I may order one to wear as a protective style during really harsh weather in the winter. Thanks for posting the site!

No problem, I just couldn't go without letting my girls know about them! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

So those are full wigs and not falls? How do they make them look that natural in the front?

I want one! My two wigs that are currently in heavy rotation both have bangs and I want one that just has a part.

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
So those are full wigs and not falls? How do they make them look that natural in the front?

I want one! My two wigs that are currently in heavy rotation both have bangs and I want one that just has a part.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are designed with an opening at the part to pull your own hair thru to achieve a natural part.

I want the Lucy one, I whish she had a side part though.

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at the instructions on their site. The way that they describe it, sounds like it's a fall or "Instant Weave" because you have to pull part of your own hair out in front, then clip the wig on. I believe the part that you see could be from when your own hair is pulled out in front, then parted.
SG

I know- I'm debating!!! I want all my hair to be underneath the wig. If they have a return policy, I may try it out. I'm sure they won't though, since it's hair .

Looks like these are fully refundable if you buy and don't like it, as long as you return w/in 60 days with the tags still on.

The price for one is $69, the price for 2 or more is $63 each.
SG

I like some of the pony tails. I've been looking for some like my hair for those days when I didn't wash my hair and it is to tangled/matted to wear out.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
genesis said:
Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted and it feels good to be back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have decided to wear wigs as a protective style and I happened to come across this "New Hair Wig" has anyone had any experience with them? I found them on the Especially Yours Site website the wigs are on the main page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I just ordered one on Monday. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Can't wait till it comes!

DEE11-r-L-j5-EY.JPG

I got T1B/33 - Almost Black w/Dark Auburn. What color did you get, Genesis? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ETA: Still waiting for it to arrive!

I got #2 because it is the same color as my hair.I really, really wanted the #4 with #33. That color was the bomb! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Next time I will get that color with the side part.

ETA, I just looked at the color you purchased and it is really nice. I guess I will have to add another color to my list of "New Hair Wigs To Buy". /images/graemlins/smile.gif

these are just like the sensationel brand they sell in the beauty supply stores in NY. i have 3 of them and i don't always pull my crown over it. when i am lazy, i brush my own hair into a pony and i put on the half weave (that is what they are called) and then i wear a thin plastic headband to hide the line where the weave starts. they run between 17-20 bucks! these are too much. the sensationnel line is very good quality and they hold up very very well.

I ordered this and must say I was pleased. I sent them back because I wanted a color to match my hair. The #2 didn't work, so I'm getting 1B. These are human hair wigs, so they cost more. Sensationnel doesn't have their for $20 and human hair... I don't think. Please confirm. Anyway, I was meaning to start a thread about this. I got the Dee left part, but it was also too short on me, so I decided to go all the way and exchange it for Lucy center part. I had the nerve to get that center part w/my big ole forehead. I also ordered Flatter which is also a human hair wig. It looked like it was my hair. I think these are ideal when I want to flat iron hair... other than that that's coming out my scalp. When my edges start getting nappy, I'll have to figure something else out to make 'em work. I definitely give them 2 thumbs up!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back