New Hair Crush!!

She is gorgeous and I love the hair. The short cuts and longer curls really compliment her features.

Ha, that "wash n' go afro" had a life of it's own - it was still moving long after she took her hands away!!! Pretty lady, BEAUTIFUL shiny curly hair... yeah, that ****** makes me sick! :lol:

Underwhelmed. Guess I've been on site too long but looks like regular head of hair to me. I was expecting another Haircrush aka Chime head of hair.

Wooowwwww ... her make-up skills are awesome!!! I'm going to have to check out some of her make-up tutorials.

She is beautiful and I love her hair but I must be the only one not feeling her make-up. It's not that it's not expertly applied; it's just too, too much!

IMHO, she don't need all that!

She is definitely giving me Karen Parsons and I dig her nose: it would look great with little stud or something...I like strong, shapely noses!

Underwhelmed. Guess I've been on site too long but looks like regular head of hair to me. I was expecting another Haircrush aka Chime head of hair.

I was too, but her beautiful hair more than made up for the lack of length. Her growth rate is off the hook (this is coming from a slow grower).

Beautiful hair and gorgeous face!
I liked her makeup looks, she has big expressive eyes, but some of the looks are a bit too much (IMHO), she looks beautiful with and without makeup.
I agree with JulietWhiskey, her nose is one of her best features.

Wow that's a lot of progress for 1 year! Her hair looks so soft and full of movement :love: Her makeup is on point

Back