NEW GROWTH OR SLIPPAGE, WHAT IF YOUR DECIEVED?

RegaLady

I want to wash my braids that I have now, and I will:look:, but I don't want to do this to often. I got braids a while back, and I promise I couldn't tell whether the NG was NG or slippage of the braids. How can anyone really tell, if they are making an improvement or if it's just the braids sliding out?:perplexed

I want to wash my braids that I have now, and I will:look:, but I don't want to do this to often. I got braids a while back, and I promise I couldn't tell whether the NG was NG or slippage of the braids. How can anyone really tell, if they are making an improvement or if it's just the braids sliding out?:perplexed
usually the braid itself is loose ( if you have slippage) but if its new growth your hair beneath is loose and the braid remains tight. My braids or only 10 days old and they are still just as tight as when they were put in but I have achieved so much growth in such a short time I was pondering it as well and I touched each braid and they were just as tight as when they were put in.

Attachments

• 101_1335.jpg
    101_1335.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 18
Back