New girl on the block

bablou00

Hello ladies of LHCF! I just wanted to say hello to everyone and wanted to say ya'll have inspired me in so many ways. I never realized how simple it is to take care of AA hair. Not simple meaning EASY but if we would of known all the information we do now all our heads would be filled with long, healthy, shiney hair ;) .
Long story short....I am so happy I came across this site and hope to learn more thru out this journey to healthy hair. I have a fotki but havent updated it much since I first openned it up in Aug. I will soon update it. My hair right now is really hard to manage because I am 2 mos post and bunning it everyday so I can keep my fingers out of it...:D

11.gif

Thanks everyone!!! It seems like I have been on this site forever I just finally had some time to get my page together. I really should be in bed because I have a 12hr shift at the hospital tomorrow but I cant tare myself way from here:grin:!

The side bang is a new thing for me since I have been in braids for 3-4 years. But since I am 2mos post I cant get my hair to do that for the life of me...lol! Oh well the things we sacrifice for healthy hair.

Thanks again! Have a great night!!!

:eek: girl that hair is banginnngggg...
love it love it love itt...
shot i dont even know if you should go long it looks to cute as it is! but hey im sure you'll look good eaither way :D

Thanks again!!!! Sorry to respond back so late and not to everyone individually I had to work and they dont allow us access to the internet:mad: Yall are so encouraging and welcoming and I appreciate that. I am excited to meet all of yall thru this journey.

Lets grow hair!!!!
Rho

Hello Bablou00, I enjoyed your pics and your hair looks so sleek and healthy! That 3rd pic in your sig is sex-y.

Back