*NEW* Fotki (missing my long hair)

jazzzmoods

*NEW* Fotki (missing my long hair - ready to grow) *pics*

I have had a few people ask me about a FOTKI. So today I was flipping through some old picutures of when my hair was long....and I miss my long hair so much! I wish that was my starting point....but it's not :wallbash:

With that said, i created 2 new albums. One for my new journey from NL to SL to BSL and beyond! The other album contain pics from the past 2-3 years when my hair was long. I also have pics of my hair with products, scrunched and diffused for a curly look.

Take a peak if you want > :blush: http://public.fotki.com/jazzzmoods

Here is a sample of pics ..... Now GROW HAIR GROW!! I wish I had known about LHCF BEFORE I cut it short!!!

Thanks Ladies!

Attachments

• Long Hair Christmas 2006.jpg
    Long Hair Christmas 2006.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 376
  • Long Hair 2007.jpg
    Long Hair 2007.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Long Hair Curly on New Years Jan 2007.jpg
    Long Hair Curly on New Years Jan 2007.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Me with curly hair.jpg
    Me with curly hair.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I agree, the bob is cute and its a good starting point.
Plus, your hair does look healthy---and that's a GREAT starting point to be at :yep:

Your hair looks great, great cut and like others said it looks very healthy. You'll be back at your old length in no time. Good luck with reaching all of your goals.

I love your haircut, it's the very one I'm trying NOT to get :crossfingers::lachen:

Blackmaven made me go back and look at you body :thumbsup: :yep: :look:

You have the most perfect and beautiful smile. Thanks for sharing the pics. Your hair is still beautiful. Don't worry. We'll be back long before we know it. :spinning: I too found out about LHCF 2 months too late.

It is done, you cut it. Now, imagine what beautiful, healthy growing hair you'll have now that you've discoverd LHCF! Rejoice, it'll be 100% better now with the knowledge you'll gain.

Your cut is FIERCE though. Whoooooooooo. I'd probably get a crick in my neck cause I sure would be swishing.

And like others have said too, at least it is healthy. It will be easier to retain that way and easier to get the ball rolling. :)

Back