New Elucence Products

MissB

I just spoke with Camille at Elucence. She said that there will be three new products coming out this year. The first one is a shine serum and it will be available in August. It will provide shine and moisture to the hair. It will feel heavy in your hand but light on your hair. You will be able to use this product for heat styling.

The second product will be a deep conditioner. It will not be available until October 2004. It will be more emollient and richer than the Moisture Balance. And it will not contain the protein that is in the EMRT.

Elucence has not made a decision on the third product. But, it will be a styling product.

Also, the website, www.elucence.com, should be up and running next month.

Thanks,

MissB

Ooooh, thanks for the heads-up. I absolutely love Elucence products. I'm looking forward to the deep conditioner especially!!

OMG an Elucence deep conditioner
ooo.gif
Am I the only person
trampoline.gif
about that! I can't help but be glad for boards like this one, nappturality and naturallycurly for giving that company business because they must be blowing up
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tammy said:
Ooooh, thanks for the heads-up. I absolutely love Elucence products. I'm looking forward to the deep conditioner especially!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!
smile.gif

My predictions:

The new serum will be the product twin of Kenra Silkening Gloss
smile.gif
(when I first bought the Kenra gloss--I noticed that it's fragrance was the same as Elucence MB Conditioner and knew that it was just a product twin waiting to clone itself
laugh.gif
)

The deep conditioner will be the product twin of Kenra Intensive Emollient. (totally guessing here, especially since Miss B says they told her that it will be more emollient than the MB conditioner)

Back