New do.....

BMoreFlyy

I'm currently four months and a few days post relaxer. I'm on the fence to continue the journey into natural headedness or relax... hmm...

Bam!

But I recently got my hair cut here from below shoulder length wanted something different... so here it is.

Let me know what you think... the roots were pressed.

Thanks ladies... The shine comes from Coconut oil.. and some Mizani product... I think ... my mom was working fast.

I love your new do. :yep: I am glad I am not the only one who caught the cutting bug this year. I also had a hard time deciding to relax or go natural.:perplexed I tried natural for 2 whole weeks and decided to relax my twa. If you can try natural. I wasn't ready to start my natural journey just yet. (Pics of my twa in my fotki)

Last edited:
I love your new do. :yep: I am glad I am not the only one who caught the cutting bug this year. I also had a hard time deciding to relax or go natural.:perplexed I tried natural for 2 whole weeks and decided to relax my twa. If you can try natural. I wasn't ready to start my natural journey just yet. (Pics of my twa in my fotki)

girl! :) the one thing I know is that I'm not a big chopper. that is for certain. right now I think I'm just on a hiatus from relaxer. But may indeed relax again... who knows.

I love your haircut!!! See photos like that make me want to cut my hair too!!! It looks great on ya!
the inch to cut has been on me for a while. I've wanted a bob for a long time.... lol

Thanks ladies for your awesome and encouraging feedback.

Back