New Cream of Nature leave in!!!

I've never seen this. I'm going to have to go check my Wal Mart out. I love me some Leave In's. I wonder if it has that oily feeling? If it's water based then I'm definitely going to purchase a bottle. Thanks for the info. :)

Walmart is about 5 minutes away. I am putting on my clothes to go right now and buy this. I love trying conditioners and I didn't realize they had a new line of products.

i posted about this in the March Hit or Miss.

i've got 2 bottles - one of the leave-in and one conditioner that needs a home :S

LynnieB said:
i posted about this in the March Hit or Miss.

i've got 2 bottles - one of the leave-in and one conditioner that needs a home :S

LynnieB - Is the Leave In oily? I haven't seen this at my local Wal Mart. I might have to shop around to find it.

no, it's not really oily per se - it's slippery, kindof sorta like the other con conditioners.

it feels good on your hair but it doesn't feel good enough for me to stop using what i'm using now - know what i mean?

i got it out of sheer curiousity and the words "organic" really sucked me in....(it's not an organic product, it's a product with some organic ingredients)

it smells better than regular con products though :grin:

LynnieB said:
no, it's not really oily per se - it's slippery, kindof sorta like the other con conditioners.

it feels good on your hair but it doesn't feel good enough for me to stop using what i'm using now - know what i mean?

i got it out of sheer curiousity and the words "organic" really sucked me in....(it's not an organic product, it's a product with some organic ingredients)

Thanx for the info ;) . Maybe I'll have some results in the next Hit or Miss...that's if I can find it :lol: .

I've used the Rosemary Leave-in along with the Shampoo. It does contain petroleum high on the list but my hair seems to like it. I love the shampoo but it does contain sulfates. But if it works it works

LynnieB said:
Lol!
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the post- "BLECH!! I don't want my hair smelling like that CON old-lady-heavy-chemical smell and with a leave in, you get the smell alllll day".
Good to know at least they eased up on whatever that fragrance was!

I purchased the chamomile and comfey con and I like it. It does smell better than my usual in the purple bottle. I plan to try the shampoo when I run out of the green and yellow bottle.:)

Back