New Comer and Need of HELP!

Nella

Ladies,

My name is Nella and I'm from Detroit, Michigan. I have just subscribed and am now a full time member of LHCF. I am in need of advice and am hoping that some of you can assist me.

I am now in the process of trying to get long and healthy hair. My past hair care was just washing and putting it in a bun. I had really bad split ends and hadn't had a relaxer in a year. I had went to the beauty shop on June 24, 06 and received a relaxer and decided to just layer my hair to try and achieve the long and healthy hair I once had.

I am wondering if any of you could steer me into the right direction at this time to begin to find some hair products for home that I can use in between the times of going to the shop.

I want to thank you all in advance. I will submit a picture of my latest hair cut shortly and it will be used as an avatar. Until then....I appreciate your help.

Welcome! I dont have an product suggestions but you stick around here and you will see PLENTY. TOO MANY lol.

Nella said:
Ladies,

My name is Nella and I'm from Detroit, Michigan. I have just subscribed and am now a full time member of LHCF. I am in need of advice and am hoping that some of you can assist me.

I am now in the process of trying to get long and healthy hair. My past hair care was just washing and putting it in a bun. I had really bad split ends and hadn't had a relaxer in a year. I had went to the beauty shop on June 24, 06 and received a relaxer and decided to just layer my hair to try and achieve the long and healthy hair I once had.

I am wondering if any of you could steer me into the right direction at this time to begin to find some hair products for home that I can use in between the times of going to the shop.

I want to thank you all in advance. I will submit a picture of my latest hair cut shortly and it will be used as an avatar. Until then....I appreciate your help.

Just wanted to say welcome and show a little MI love....I went to undergrad there....

Just read, read, read...and you will find all the answers that you need...Congrats on starting your healthy hair journey!

Back