New Chapter Hair Rush

marygrove013

I remember someone posted some info about this product...Is anyone using it on a consistent basis? And if so, has there been any progress & do you have pics? Also, does it make your scalp tingle or burn? Thanks in advance for your help...

Marygrove,

i have been using this product pretty consistently and i think its wonderful. It does make your scalp tingle and keep serves as an acv product. The stimulation is great! My only drawback is that i tend to wash my hair every couple of days and i dont want to use the product up so quickly. I only use it after i have washed my hair because it seems like it would be too drying otherwise. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Here are the ingredients: Pure extracts of Prickly Ash (bark), Cayenne (fruit), Peppermint (leaf), Neem (leaf), Rosemary (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Eleuthero (root), Coltsfoot (leaf & stem), Stinging Nettle (leaf), Comfrey (leaf & stem), Yucca (root), English Chamomile (flower), Yarrow (flower), Sage (leaf), Burdock (root), Dandelion (root), White Willow (bark), Red Clover (flower & leaf) and Fenugreek (seed) in a 40% alcohol base, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and essential oils.

The liquid base is made up of ACV, lemon juice, and EO's as listed. For my scalp, i think that may be to drying to use everyday so i only use it after washes. I have had issues with dry scalp in the past though :ohwell: Its a great product otherwise.

marygrove013 said:
ok...Thanks.....I plan on picking some up today....does it smell nice? would it mask the smell of MTG?
Eh...i dont know if its THAT powerful to mask MTG ( i wouldnt get your hopes up :look: ). It doesnt have a powerful scent that would turn you off either (i.e. vinegar) which is great. It smells a little like herbs but its not strong, thank God. You can actually see the herbs floating at the bottom. To me its a lot better than messing with a bunch of oil and trying to strain Cayenne pepper with vodka like some are trying to do. Just my opinion.

Big fat Ole' Product Junkie here, where can I get this? I know I know I'm a addict and should definately be in rehab. My visa card is hiding in my wallet but I want it. Bump

I purchased mine from Wholefoods. I think they were having a sale at the time or i had a coupon but it wasnt that expensive to me. I dont know what the price on it is now but its probably cheaper to get it in store as opposed to buying it online and paying shipping. A no mess product that stimulates the hair follicles (and doesnt smell like bacon) was worth my money. The ACV keeps my scalp PH balanced plus it helps detangle the roots a bit too. A little goes a long way. Let me know if you have any more questions about it :D

I purchased mine from Better Health & I belive it was $15.95 for a 2oz bottle....It did make my scalp tingle & a little does go along way...Thanks for all your help, atlien11!!!!!

Back