New buisness

fivefoursweetie

I am just wanting to give a quick praise report!!! God is so faithful!!!! He gave me an idea to open my own jewelry buisness. Things are all coming together, and I finally finished my website!!! I am so excited!!! Glory be to God!!! I pray that this is an encouragement to the person out there who doesn't think they can finish something God told them to do. Just know that it isn't in OUR strength, but in HIS strength that things are accomplished.
Peace and Blessings!
www.jewelrybygm.com

Congratulations!!! Praise God.

Your site is very nice.

I've been trying to launch a business bu it's been met with challanges.

I'm not giving up. :)

I pray that your business is successful and prosperous.

WOW! I have beads and jewelry making supplies just sitting in my house waiting to be strung. THANK YOU! FiveFoursweetie! :rosebud:

BeaLady said:
Congratulations!!! Praise God.

Your site is very nice.

I've been trying to launch a business bu it's been met with challanges.

I'm not giving up. :)

I pray that your business is successful and prosperous.

Thank you!!!
Let me know if there is something I can do to help...like help with resources.
Don't give up!!!!
Thank you!!!

crlsweetie912 said:
WOW! I have beads and jewelry making supplies just sitting in my house waiting to be strung. THANK YOU! FiveFoursweetie!

Get on it girl!!!!! :)

Hey lady. Congrats on your jewelry business. I have also recieved word after word about starting my jewelry business from God for quite some time, and I have my site up as well. Your website is gorgeous! The name of my business is funkychoqlatwares - website is the same www.funkychoqlatwares.com. I actually design every piece and use natural stones... I do have a question for you tho. Where do you get your display from? I love them, and need some just like these.

Thanks for any help and please check out my site. Look under funky jewelry for my personal designs...

choqlat said:
Hey lady. Congrats on your jewelry business. I have also recieved word after word about starting my jewelry business from God for quite some time, and I have my site up as well. Your website is gorgeous! The name of my business is funkychoqlatwares - website is the same www.funkychoqlatwares.com. I actually design every piece and use natural stones... I do have a question for you tho. Where do you get your display from? I love them, and need some just like these.

Thanks for any help and please check out my site. Look under funky jewelry for my personal designs...

Thank you.
You have a nice site and have some nice pieces!!!
I get my displays from: http://www.nycdisplay.com/home.php
Hope this helps...

Thanks everyone else for your blessings!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new business I hope it grows by leaps and bounds in 07. I just started my own business this month :D and still have yet to devise my product line. Theres just so many things to do. Cheers.

michelle3147 said:
Congrats on your new business I hope it grows by leaps and bounds in 07. I just started my own business this month :D and still have yet to devise my product line. Theres just so many things to do. Cheers.
I kniow that God will give you the direction every step of the way, as you are yielded to him!!!
Merry Christmas!!

I am so impressed! I mean ... WOW! ;)

So beyond words, you will have my first order come January...

(My babies have eaten my Christmas budget... :lol:)

I really like the 'coral' colors. :yep: Look for me, okay? I have also sent your link to my girlfriends. They will love this.

I love it and this is my favorite kind of jewerly and prices are good. I will be ordering soon. Thanks for sharing and listening to God you can never go wrong walking with Jesus.

Back