new at sallys:Ion Inspired by Nature Luxury Moisture Conditioner

preciousfa02

can the experts chime in.....are these ingredients good?

TIA
  • Made with Triple Butter Complex - a blend of natural Shea, Cupuacu and Mowrah Butters
  • Bottle Made With 25% Post Consumer Recycled Material
  • Artificial Color & Synthetic Fragrance Free
  • Paraben Free
  • 100% Vegan
Ion Inspired by Nature Luxury Moisture Conditioner delivers the perfect balance of technology and nature to provide luxurious moisture and touchable softness. Conditions, detangles, and strengthens normal to dry hair, including chemically-treated hair using a blend of natural butters, oils, and super fruits. Leaves hair moisturized, soft, shiny, and manageable.

WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE ,GLYCERIN ,PANTHENOL ,FRAGRANCE ,LACTIC ACID ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) ,AMODIMETHICONE ,CITRIC ACID ,SODIUM PCA ,POLYESTER-11 ,TRIDECETH-5 ,DISODIUM EDTA ,TRIDECETH-10 ,BATYL ALCOHOL ,THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER ,PASSIFLORA INCARNATA SEED OIL ,CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL ,BASSIA LATIFOLIA SEED BUTTER ,NIACINAMIDE ,SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE ,MALTODEXTRIN ,CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE ,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ,PYRIDOXINE HCL ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE ,PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT ,LYCIUM CHINENSE FRUIT EXTRACT ,VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT ,VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUI ,MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT ,MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT ,GARCINIA MANGOSTANA PEEL EXTRACT ,EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT ,SILICA

Why did I read this post? It's too cold to go outside, but me thinks I'm going to Sallys. The masque and the Nourishing Oil Treatment looks good too! I'm on my way :lachen:.

Omg Coffee...I beat you to a new product....wow...if anyone tries it please post your opinions...the have the tangle teezer on sale for $8.49? Starting 1/1/11..I'm on it!

I saw this when I picked up my Roux 619 vials Saturday.. I was saying to myself Don't do it.. But I will give it a try esp the conditioners and oil.

The Cupuacu and Mowrah Butters got my attention

I finally got around to using the Ion conditoner tonight and it's simply one word "wonderful". It's thick and extremely moisturizing; the smell is awesome. I would repurchase it in a heartbeat. I'm sitting under the steamer with the Masque on my hair; will post my thoughts on it later.

ETA: The Masque is awesome too! My hair came out easy to comb and silky feeling. I would also repurchase the Masque!!

Last edited:
This line hasn't been getting too much attention. I never noticed it at my regular Sally's that I frequent, but I spotted it at a store that I visit occasionally. What great ingredient's. It's the butters that caught me and it being sulfate free. Sulfates aren't a major thing for me, but I usually fall for a good sulfate free shampoo. I like the way these products smell. Reminds me of a masque that I used by H20 Hair Repair Seaweed Masque.

I guess I'll try it tomorrow. I was going to use One n Only line with the curl creme; I guess I can still use the curl creme. This Inspired by Nature line is "natural" for Sally's.
I think I will stick with supporting it.

Last edited:
I tried the condish it didn't do anything for my hair plus I didn't love the smell I returned it to Sally's

Back