New and still learning

jumpingjax1906

Okay, help a newbie out! :drunk: I want to know what pre poo is and what to use and how to do it. Also, what is a good clarifying shampoo to use on relaxed hair. TIA!!!!

Pre pooing is applying something to your hair prior to shampooing and deep conditioning. Kind of like a deep condition before you wash :yep:

You can use a conditioner or oils or a mix of the two. Just apply it to your hair and leave it in anywhere from 15 mins to 24 hours. Rinse it out and proceed with your regular wash schedule

ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo is a great clarifying/chelating shampoo

WELCOME!!!! :D

Okay, help a newbie out! :drunk: I want to know what pre poo is and what to use and how to do it. Also, what is a good clarifying shampoo to use on relaxed hair. TIA!!!!

Hi and :welcome:

A pre poo is a type of treatment applied to hair before it is shampooed. This can be either a mixture of oils or some people like to use conditioners.

In terms of clarifying shampoos I have Redken Cleansing Cream and L'Occitane Lavender Clarifying shampoo. I'm sure others will have their own recommendations.

Hi and :welcome:

A pre poo is a type of treatment applied to hair before it is shampooed. This can be either a mixture of oils or some people like to use conditioners.

In terms of clarifying shampoos I have Redken Cleansing Cream and L'Occitane Lavender Clarifying shampoo. I'm sure others will have their own recommendations.

Okay Tee: What Don't you have ! !:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back