New and simple regimen

Patrice

As part of my new and simple regimen I have decided to stop claryfying my hair period. My two new shampoos are Nexxus Therappe and Botanoil, conditoners are Humectress and keraphix, all I need now is a good leave in, I have read that many of u guys use humectress as a leave in with success. Is it wise of me to stop claryfying, does anyone not clarify and still have build up free hair, please let me know TIA
smile.gif

before joining this board i never even knew about clarifying and my hair was doing well. but now i prefer to clarify once in a while.

I think clarifying may not be necessary if you're not using a lot of products on your hair and if you're not using silicone-based products.

My favorite leave-in is Biolage Leave-In Tonic.

I think you should always clarify. But I am a bit of a nut about really really clean hair. Not EVERY wash, but it's important to do every once in a while IMO - just get everything OFF and start fresh.

But that's me.

I clarify every time I wash because I can't stand the feeling of heavy hair. (Why I don't use oils.) I'm kindof a nut about clean hair too. Clean, straight, shiny, and light!
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I think you should always clarify. But I am a bit of a nut about really really clean hair. Not EVERY wash, but it's important to do every once in a while IMO - just get everything OFF and start fresh.

But that's me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel the same way.
smile.gif

Back